1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PUPPY Contest up for avail...mod

Discussion in 'Puppy of the Month' started by FearlessKnight, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Please submit and request wishing to tend the Puppy Contest to Marty.
    Time has been running slim and we are moving, not much time for here.
    Thanks!

2. Bumpity bump.....

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Anyone care to help?

4. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Your help will be missed FK! I wish I could help out but there is probably someone more suited for this and someone more reliable so...

5. sorry i got 2 i'd just as soon dump myself.

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I'll help for a bit. I don't want to do it for the rest of my duration. lol, but I'll help out. :)

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I'm your Huckleberry

8. It was fun, and I didn't mind doing it, I rather enjoyed it! but things have gotten complicated here and days run together now, and you know how it goes.....
    It isnt hard....rater easy, just being on time with it always is the key!

9. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i got some time to waste right now, being winter and all. kind of limits my time outside the house, barring work :P

lemme know.

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Honestly I think we need to cut it down to just "Dog of the Month" whether that dog be a male, female, or pup.

11. Now thats a good Idea! Too many people get too worked up anyways about it......Tired of all the bashing about thats not a real dog, but this..or why didn't this or why didn't that....the Pm's from it get old!
    One contest a month for all sounds great, and if it is not liked, then folks that dont like it, do not have to post it in! The ones that do can.....! I am with you!

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Sounds good to me too. Of course you would have to allow more spots for all the dogs. I could try and donate my time. I'm doing nothing right now.