1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pull Harnesses

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by baconffa, Jun 4, 2010.

1. baconffa

baconffa Pup

I need a Good place to get one mine wore out any ideas

2. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Stillwaters,the experience i have had with them you will love them.Just google Stillwaters kennel supplies.Great prices great products and lighting fast service.

3. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

4. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

if you are just starting off and not competing stillwater best buy for the money.

5. baconffa

baconffa Pup

thanks yall been doin it for a while

6. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

just working the dogs not competing

7. Jelet

Jelet Banned

I'd go with

BrownDog Design Harnesses

or

http://www.itsmysite.com/cdpits/

Because these people custom design the harness. You take measurements and email it to them, so it is very accurate in fitting the dog.

stillwaters are premade.(based on weight , not custom made for the individual(your) dog's conformation)