1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Progress..

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by DirtyD, Apr 15, 2011.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Been conditioning the mutt... here is the progress so far.

4-4-11
    [​IMG]

4-15-11
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

he's lookin good!

3. chucho

chucho Big Dog

I second that ElJayBee

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you guys, I plan on conditioning him till the end of the month to see what results we get :dogtongue:

5. spliff

spliff Big Dog

looking good dd!!

6. keep working and he will be perfect ;) good results and we wait for new photos :)

7. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you all. I will post up at the end of the month on his progress. Not sure if I want to run a 4 week or a 6 week keep though.

8. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

He looks good.

9. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

If I didn't know better I would think he was a Dynomite dog :)

Looks great! He is really tightening up.

10. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you all

11. JohanM

JohanM Pup

very nice!

Can you tell how you are working the dog?

12. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I have all the daily work outs recorded but to sum it up flirtpole, springpole, running next to the bike, hand walking, and some incline e-mill work.

13. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Nice work D. Looking good. What exercise gets the rib/side/back muscles to really pop for u?

14. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

sounds dumb but i am not really sure thats why i am mixing up the workouts. I have heard tug works that mid section real good and he isnt much for the spring pole so i made my flirt pole extra strong so when he catches it i let him tug the shit out of it. Once that boy gets his mouth on it he dont let go he will tug for 20 mins straight to get that out of my hands lol i let him go till my arms cant take it no more then we do it all over again. I gotta ware these heavy duty work grip gloves when workin the flirt pole. But i think that should get that mid section popping good.

15. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

Great results so far!!!!!

16. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

The only time that boy hits the spring pole is on the rest days. It like he goes nuts because we aint doin any workouts that day...like today lol. He works that thing like its his job when i dont work him.

17. widerange

widerange Big Dog

looks good so far. keep us updated

18. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

will do. I paln on posting up a before and after thread as well as the daily recorded work outs and feed.you should see it either the end of the month or the middle of the next month.

19. Tainted

Tainted Pup

You know how good I think he looks.
    Good job with him DD.
    Keep it up. ;)

20. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Here is a shot from today for you guys.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: