1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Prime

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stinkrock, Jun 11, 2016.

1. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Why is prime showing up on the board? Did I hit a wrong button when I loged in? Never seen it on the board until now? Thanks

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Maybe sponsors? LOL

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I just bought a couple pair of the swimming goggles

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Amazon Prime is a pretty good deal for a 100 bucks a year.

5. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

I was sent a congrualations in the mail saying your prime amazon mastercard application has been accepted ... I never applied for one ... it had my ss# and credit score on it ... it was from chase bank ... Ive never had an account or did any business with chase. ??????

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Damn that is fucked up for them to have your SS#.

7. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

IKR ???

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Vicki told me she was trying to make the ads smaller. I think while doing that some things went screwy. I had to switch back to the dark backround just to see the new threads. Everything was reading vertically with the light backround. I'm sure it will get resolved soon. Vicki knows about it. Be patient, it's new to all of us and things are still being tweeked.

9. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Thanks for the response AGK.

AGK likes this.