1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Pretty Boy Floyd"

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Bobby Rooster, Mar 3, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Re: "Pretty Boy Floyd"

I first responded here because this was the only place I could find a link to his peds witch he pulled a switcheroo on. I then realized it should have ben on thread and posted it there also.

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Um Huh . What about danger pointing out?? what does Danger have to do with youre Lies ? You are a fraud Bobby Fess up and start over man damn. Save some kinda face!

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::sport-smiley-002::sport-smiley-002::sport-smiley-002::sick2::hide::bdaycake::4000::party::party::party::oops:

NOW they are..... UNKNOWN :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: