1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Post Your Puppy of the Month for May!

Discussion in 'Puppy of the Month' started by velli2008, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

You know the Rules!

Each member is only allowed to enter one picture per category per month, if you submit additional pictures, they will be promptly removed.

The dog pictured must be owned by you, if the dog is deceased, it must have died under your ownership.

Please include your dog's call name with your entry, to aid in the voting process.

Near the end of the month, entries will close and a post for voting will be put up. You may vote once per category.

If your dog wins a monthly contest, but doesn't win the semi anual contest, the same dog, but different picture, may be resubmitted in a later contest. You may submit the same picture of your submitted dog each month until it wins. If a dog wins the semi anual contest, no picture of the same dog may be submitted again for a year.

If you post a picture that violates these rules, it may be subject to immediate removal and will require resubmission, conforming to these rules, to be included in the contest.

2. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Chop Shop Kennel's "Boss" @ 5 months old

[​IMG]

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Terra, 11 months

[​IMG]

4. robc

robc Banned

Our boy Titus at 14 weeks

[​IMG]

5. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Hahaha... Is that a toad she is holding down with her paw??..... Nice dog yo...

6. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

No, actually its an old nasty piece of cotton something-or-other that she felt she really needed to have. She hasn't managed to catch any critters yet, but I'm sure a day of reckoning is coming. LOL ETA: And thanks. :)

7. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm going to enter this month with Ava,

9 months old...

[​IMG]

8. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

9. robc

robc Banned

That is one beautiful animal......I am trying to win the contest but I love this dog, wow.....great job.......rob

10. Vibora

Vibora Pup

Ghost,
    6 Months

[​IMG]

11. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Woot 4 months
    [​IMG]

12. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Victor's Bishop 7mos

[​IMG]

13. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Lookin damn good for 6mos! I'm diggin the spots.

15. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I like this pup verry cute.

16. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

PirbulBongo's Tete @ 7 months old.

[​IMG]

17. chbk

chbk Big Dog

18. Griffon

Griffon Pup

Baja (8 week Male)