1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pork chop vs.bully

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kuntry, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Why can porkchop be over a 100lbs and look like my moms american bulldog and the skinny bully that has a eating disorder in that thread look like a large game dog?

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

who gives a shit this is GD & the last thing we should be talking about is looks. besides mayday was damn neer 100 & there's lots of dogs of rank that look similar to a bully. ever seen heavy whitstall or lonzo dogs. lots have bigger heads squat box body & short legs, so who gives a shit about pork chop & the skinny bully because you ain't feeding them. aww hel you will keep a dog that is HA towards you & could potentially indanger your household. you got bigger things to worry about then what other folks feed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
  3. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Hey asshole I give a shit that's why I asked. Move on if you ain't got nothing to say. Fucking douchebag how bout don't respond to my threads anymore.

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

closed...see rule #10

i am not playing around anymore- this place WILL NOT become an out of control free for all like many have been trying to spiral it to as of late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.