1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poll on wsoctv "should it be illegal to chain a dog?" please vote no

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Deuce, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Poll on wsoctv "should it be illegal to chain a dog?" please vote no

Hey everybody...Go to www.wsoctv.com and scroll down. There is a poll on there about chaining. Please go there and vote NO!!! At this point we are losing badly and we need all the support we can muster.

You can vote multipy times just keep going to the home page on www.WSOCTV.COM. & please vote NO!!

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Re: Poll on wsoctv "should it be illegal to chain a dog?" please vote no

<table class="surveyResultsTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="SurveyQuestion" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%">Do you think it should be illegal to chain or tether a dog outside?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="SurveyAnswer sTitleChoice" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">Choice </td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sTitleVotes" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">Votes </td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sTitlePercent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">Percentage of 2903 Votes </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice1" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">Yes</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes1" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">1821</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent1" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">63%</td> </tr><tr> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice2" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">No</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes2" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">1082</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent2" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="">37%</td> </tr><tr> <td colspan="3" class="SurveyQuestion" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%">Thank you for taking part in this unscientific Eyewitness News survey!</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I voted NO!!!

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

<table class="surveyResultsTable" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" class="SurveyQuestion" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff">Do you think it should be illegal to chain or tether a dog outside?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="SurveyAnswer sTitleChoice" width="" bgcolor="#ffffff">Choice </td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sTitleVotes" width="" bgcolor="#ffffff">Votes </td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sTitlePercent" width="" bgcolor="#ffffff">Percentage of 2927 Votes </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice1" width="" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff">Yes</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes1" width="" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">1831</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent1" width="" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff">63%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice2" width="" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff">No</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes2" width="" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">1096</td> <td class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent2" width="" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff">37%</td></tr></tbody></table>

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

<TABLE class=surveyResultsTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SurveyQuestion bgColor=#ffffff width="100%" colSpan=3>Do you think it should be illegal to chain or tether a dog outside?</TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitleChoice" bgColor=#ffffff>Choice </TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitleVotes" bgColor=#ffffff>Votes </TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitlePercent" bgColor=#ffffff>Percentage of 3601 Votes </TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice1" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>Yes</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes1" bgColor=#ffffff align=middle>2052</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent1" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>57%</TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice2" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>No</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes2" bgColor=#ffffff align=middle>1549</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent2" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>43%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Catching up....

6. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

WTF why is this even a question what the hell is wrong with people these days holy fck! seriously . people humanize dogs way to much

7. Re: Poll on wsoctv "should it be illegal to chain a dog?" please vote no

ya thats retarded...some homeowners associations dont allow fences and stuff ..so then what ..you just let your dogs run free???????????????????????????????????

8. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

<TABLE class=surveyResultsTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=SurveyQuestion width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=3>Do you think it should be illegal to chain or tether a dog outside?</TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitleChoice" bgColor=#ffffff>Choice </TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitleVotes" bgColor=#ffffff>Votes </TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitlePercent" bgColor=#ffffff>Percentage of 3697 Votes </TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice1" align=left bgColor=#ffffff>Yes</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes1" align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>2065</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent1" align=left bgColor=#ffffff>56%</TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice2" align=left bgColor=#ffffff>No</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes2" align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>1632</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent2" align=left bgColor=#ffffff>44%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SurveyQuestion width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=3>Thank you for taking part in this unscientific Eyewitness News survey!

They have a tethering ban with-in the city limits in the closest big city near me. F***ing hippie california, black bean burrito eating, birkenstock sandle wearing save the whales waste of life. If you wanna save the planet and the animals so bad do us all a favor and kill yourself, if thats your belief removing your "carbon footprint" is the best thing you can do!!!
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

9. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

man that's some shit not to be allowed to chain your dog! here in Holland it is legal but with alot of stuppid rules, just a simple axle-chain setup is illegal!

morrons!

10. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

^^^^^Sorry about the rant but i am passionate on this subject and if you take offense to what I said, Oh Well!

11. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Uhhmmm, I'm a little too young to be a true hippie however, there are few states as varied and beautiful as California; black bean burritos are among my favorites; there are few shoes more comfortable than Birkenstocks, in my opinion; and I feel that saving the whales is as much about saving humanity as it is about not unnecessarily killing the few remaining members of any species. However, I chain my dogs and feel that overbearing rules designed to punish the majority for the idiocy and excesses of the few are dumb as hell; much like ignorant stereotypying attitudes blown out of the ignorant asses of people who think they know better than everyone else and have a right to judge others based on their own limited dumbshit beliefs. Such people, in my opinion, are a true waste of life and bandwidth.

12. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Oh well, my ass. That kind of backyard bumpkin attitude is what makes all look like a bunch of ignorant dumbfucks when we try to get a point across to people. Being passionate about something doesn't mean you have to sound like an idiot and throw dumbassed stereotypes around. And truth be told, it isn't the burrito wearing tree-huggers that have a problem with what you do with your dogs and your life; why don't you try calling out the right-wing holy rollers who want to control everything from what you chew to who you screw.

13. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

The main word you used is opinion, that is one of the great things about this country, everyone is allowed to their opinion. Once one member of our society is denied the right to voice their opinion we are all doomed, this is a chat room designed for the purpose of expressing opinions as well as facts. Now the public forum knows where both you and I stand on this subject...

14. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Backyard bumpkin now you are stooping to personal attacks not broad or generalized statements and notice I labeled what I said is a "rant." I am a grown ass man who is not a telephone or keyboard tough guy so I will choose to disengage with you if you still have a problem with me PM me!!!

15. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

But let's not close our eyes to why folks are feeling the way they do and the powers that be are getting to pass these rule abridging more and more of our rights; that's right the dumbasses. Those dumbasses that forget that a dog on a chain is still a dog and still requires food, water, shelter, respect and contact.

When they're done with the chain-dog people the kennels are next, then keeping your dog in a cage smaller than a NY apartment.

When we don't hold our own responsible, someone else will do it for us...and we generally won't like how they go about it.

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Dude, my dumbassed attack was no better than yours. I take it personally when people start throwing out idiotic stereotypes about folks without know who is in the room, however doing the same thing only makes me a hypocrite. No need to disengage man, after all, if we all do that, nothing gets discussed. In any case, no need to PM, because hey, all can hear what I've got to say anyway. I should have chosen my words more carefully, and I apologize for any disrespect.

17. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

Thanx 4 bringing it to the table, I voted no.

18. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

HighCoastHiker: Acceptance, and respect given to you in return.

19. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

voted no

<TABLE class=surveyResultsTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SurveyQuestion bgColor=#ffffff width="100%" colSpan=3>Do you think it should be illegal to chain or tether a dog outside?</TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitleChoice" bgColor=#ffffff>Choice </TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitleVotes" bgColor=#ffffff>Votes </TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sTitlePercent" bgColor=#ffffff>Percentage of 4085 Votes </TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice1" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>Yes</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes1" bgColor=#ffffff align=middle>2182</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent1" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>53%</TD></TR><TR><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoice2" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>No</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerChoiceVotes2" bgColor=#ffffff align=middle>1903</TD><TD class="SurveyAnswer sAnswerPercent2" bgColor=#ffffff align=left>47%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SurveyQuestion bgColor=#ffffff width="100%" colSpan=3>Thank you for taking part in this unscientific Eyewitness News survey!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Voted NO! Catching up!