1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Police fatally shoot three pit bulls while responding to gang fight

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Mrsdano, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

Chicago, IL -- Police say they had to shoot four charging pit bulls while responding to reports of a gang fight on the city's southwest side.

Spokesman John Mirabelli says officers were called to the scene (in the 2200 block of South Christiana Avenue) yesterday around three p-m.

He says four pit bulls charged the officers shortly after they arrived. Three of the dogs died and the fourth ran off after being wounded.

Mirabelli says no one was reported injured by the dogs.

Two children are still in the hospital after being attacked by three pit bulls last week in McHenry County. And police had to shoot a pit bull after it bit a Macon County Sheriff's deputy and his police dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2005
  2. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

Re: Something seriously nneds to be done

Sorry I had to post this it mad me so pissed off, that these lil f*&in thugs are walkin around with our breed (but with byb dogs) and destryoing there name and them. Just pisses me off.

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Re: Something seriously nneds to be done

It's usually those kinds, that do these things. Then, the poor dogs suffer.