1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Police Brutality and cover-ups

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Dec 4, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Bman,i under-stand that,,,i grew up on a estate simeler,, not as bad as some around the world,,,but...the fact is if one off their kids vanishid,,they would not have much choice,to ring for help..???the other extreme to what that cop done..is cops doing nothing...if ya know what i mean...when i was grown up if ya talked back to a cop ya would get a slap in the ear,,now-days they can say what they want to cops and nothing happens,,things have changed some-times not for the better..some of them deserve a slap around,,but as said not what the above did......ah well...thats it for me........

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

blue did you watch post 14 ? that guy didn't do 1 thing you can see the whole arrest happen . did you here the guy begging and then stop breathing . i think if someone would have taken 1 of my kids i would call the cops but they better hope i don't find them first . that's just the way it is don't touch family .

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

BB i dont see cops any different than me or you man.Yes they have a job to do but I dont see them as authority.I just dont.They a man just like I am.And no one except my mother or father has the right to slap me or put a hand on me.If I am doin wrong and get caught ,hey they got me.Its no reason to abuse me verbally or physically.

4. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I was gonna say something else but bamaman has it covered he gets it....

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I see it how bama does, they're human just like I am. Put their pants on the same way I as do. Just because they wear a badge doesn't make them anymore right then the next man. Police or not, you put your hands on me, we're gonna be 2 putting hands on mfers. IMO Things are the way they should've always been, police get talked to like the man next to me, no different. I'm glad I wasn't around in Bluebulls days cuz I'm not putting up with no slap on the ear, back, hand , nothing from no bitch ass police. I think there might be someone affiliated with LE on here??? Maybe or maybe not?? lol

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...it's just the way things were in my day....shit i'm old.......but ya's all said it,there just human like everybody else...don't make them anymore right than the next man..thats it..with may-be a lot more ass-holes in it ....lol..lol..

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

BB i am not young either man.Like i said where i live back when I was young the cops would help u if they could.They just aint like that no more.I tell u the ones around here that are cops were not worth a shit bfore they became cops lol.I been here all my life so I know them and thier parents lol.

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

what's wrong blue no comment on the homeless guy that died after the police ask him for his name . you can here the cop telling him he was putting on the gloves to f*** him up . this guy dies and know one saying anything about him . damn cop pulls over a 19 year old girl and handcuff her and rapes her . there was a study done and the police were more likely to be involuted in violet crimes like rape assault murder . lol i don't think you seen the video of the homeless man .

9. treezpitz

X2 OG!! Cuz they think they can hide behind the badge.

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

THis aint nothing new police brutality has been going on forever, its just that now days we have proof from videos.

Even with the videos as proof most corrupt officers that break the law get off fairly easy with only minor consequences.

11. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

This. I always reckoned that talking s**t to a cop was a good way to get put in the back of the car, driven off to the middle of nowhere, and shot. Not having to worry about that is about the only good to come from all the cameras around.

True story: One time I got hit by a car in a parking lot. It didn't hurt me too bad, but it knocked my down and I got banged up a little. The guy working in the store called the cops. Cop shows up and asked me what happened. I tell him, and he says "What do you want me to do about it" in a smart ass tone. I say "I don't know, put out an APB or something?" He tells me not to tell him how to do his job and threatens to take me to jail. I said "f-you" and left.

99% of cops are rotten to the core, the other 1% will be that way by the time they retire.

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I'm not particularly fond of cops from past experience and if I ever had to deal with one I'd probably get cuffed so I try to stay clear of them. Not to say that there are no good cops.

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Og theres loads of cases like that all over the world.....thats a sad fact....b-man has it bang on there not the same as years ago....good or bad.....

14. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

[video=youtube;k8-ycSkoYfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc[/video]

This case right here is what changed it around to put police at an advantage. This young Officer was reprimanded a week before for being to aggressive.
    Police at the time had to go by a scale that told them when and how to react to potentially dangerous situations. Now after this incident a police officer
    does not have to wait to react. Now if he is asking you to comply (only after having reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed or is about to be committed). The simple action of you giving him whats called the thousand yard stare, dropping your foot back and getting in a fighting stance, clinched teeth. Pretty much any signs of fighting or resting that he can articulate IT'S YOUR ASS! He can slam your ass and use the reasonable amount of force to get you to comply. ( remember and I emphasize REASONABLE) you keep fighting he does not have to wait to see what you will do to him.
    I write this because there seems to be a big misunderstanding. If you did no wrong just chill and cooperate, and if you fucked up man up. You play you pay.

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

This post is just retarded. Nobody has the right to harm another person jus because! It don't matter if ur a cop, security gaurd or a fucking school teacher. So no it doesn't matter why that guy was in there. I personally have a current court case pending or an physically altercation that was started by this same cop. He is a piece of shit and has been a plague to my city for a long time. If my case wasn't pending i'd post video of what happened to me but I can't yet. I'll be glad to after all this bs is over though. Anyone who thinks its ok for police to beat on people and/or defends this kind've bullshit is a moron. This guy has a cracked spine because this cop thinks like you....

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

He was yelling bc he got pepper sprayed and couldn't find the water fountain to rinse his eyes out. The cop was annoyed with his yelling so he cracked his spine and then got found not guilty...

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

87 you didn't watch the video on post 14 if you did you seen something i didn't . because all that guy did was being a homeless man and trying to do everything that cop ask him . he didn't try to run until he knew they were going to hurt him . little did he know they would kill him . WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO . the cops are doing this more everyday . you see them shot an old lady in both legs and then her but and she had alzheimers and in her our yard . here they are just trigger happy . LA police shoot women in hunt for cop-killer Christopher Dorner - Americas - World - The Independent

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

What are you even saying? He isn't a rapist so where did that even come from plus even if he was police brutality is police brutality. They cannot assualt someone jus bc they feel like it and morons needs to stop giving justification for this shit.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

DP good luck with your case man.I understand I have been in that situation.When I saw this video it made my blood boil .

20. treezpitz

Yea, good luck dp. When you're fighting the system, if feels like a non winning battle but it can be won. I'll say it again, fuk the police!