1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please Help And Vote For Ed

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by chinasmom, Feb 18, 2008.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Our local animal shelter is in need of financial suport. There has been talk of closing and some of the workers are now working without pay. Please cast a vote so animals will have a fighting chance here. We could really use this money. Thanks.

This is a great opportunity to show support for our Greenwood Humane Society…please take just a few minutes and vote for Ed by following the link below…they could use the $5,000 prize!!!! Please forward to all your friends so they can vote as well.

Thanks for making a difference

http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate?image_id=1003111396

IMPORTANT: You can only vote for the picture once. But you can recruit anyone to vote for it regardless of where they live. Nothing would be greater right now than to see this community pull together and rally around this opportunity. Let's give our minds relief from focusing on the world and its problems and work together to do some good!

Karen Pettay
    Executive Director
    (864) 942-8558
    http://www.gwdhumanesociety.org

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I see people looking but are you voting. Remember those words we hear on here everyday, get them animals fixed. Please vote. This is the only shelter in about a 40 mile radious. If it closes, we will have nothing....

3. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Done,it only takes a min.I hope it helps!

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Thank you. Is anybody on this site anymore? I should have more than one poster replying by now. Is it because the pic is of a cat. Come on folks....

5. CRG

CRG Top Dog

voted..........

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Thanks. We need more votes. Come on all you Vet Techs and shelter workers. You know how bad a shelter needs donations. Just do it!!!

7. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

I Voted...

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

An update. Special Ed is in 7th place. Please cast a vote for him if you haven't. I would hate to see the shelter close.

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Well I didn't want to say it, but yes I voted for a cat LOL

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Voted as well.....

11. simms

simms CH Dog

I'm sorry I can not support your cause in the name of the HSUS. I do realize that it is your community's local shelter. However they need to put a call into big brother to stay operational.

Do they meet code?

12. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

C'mon Simms. You're not paying anything. Its to keep their shelter open so all those animals arent uthed or who knows what else. How is it contributing to the HSUS?

13. simms

simms CH Dog

in name.....

14. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Ahhh, I gotcha. The money will be awarded in the name of the HS? Ewwww.

15. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

chinasmom,,,,

i'll back u 100% but the dogs are 100 percent better off without a pound

noone will have anyone to call and have someones dog put to sleep,,,,

i can't and won't supporta dog pound or HSUS

because i never met one i liked they're practices

16. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Chinamom,I got your back too,but aren't these the same groups that are so quick to say pitbulls should be banned or they look very under weight or something stupid like that.It seems like we are quick to help out any group that ask,but can't get it in return.This is not at you Chinamom..I love you because,you love the breed.But to me they are backstabbers,so I will not help anything or group like this any more,until they do what right and help stop these onslaught.JMO

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2008