1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please deworm your dogs

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Mr.Revolution, Nov 6, 2016.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

In my honest opinion it is better and definitely cheaper to buy them all separately and use them separately as well.

Not all of them need to be used monthly (Fenben) but some of them should be (pyrantel) so you'd be paying and using ingredients that don't need to be used that often. And not only is that throwing away money but it's also causing the worms to build a resistance to all of those ingredients. So when it's time to switch wormers due to resistance build up then with your product the worms have already built a resistance to the wormers we should be rotating in between. I believe it is better to have a rotating worming schedule rather than administering them all at the same time. For the people who can not do simple math or just outright lazy, then your product is their best option. For most others, it'd be a lot better and smarter to use them separately.

c-murda likes this.
  2. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Simple concept no worm = no resistence.

3. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Not only is there no proof that canine worms have any built up resistence to any of the ingredients in Wormeradicator but any worms left alive to theoretically build any resistence was treated with not enough or subpar de- worming ingredients that didn't do a thorough job to begin with.

4. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

So anybody wanting to use Wormeradicator must not be able to do simple math and are lazy?
    How about maybe they'd ust wanna get their animals 100% completely wormed out with minimal effort?

5. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

I'd say it's also the smarter thing to do than risking an animal by not knowing how to weigh and measure properly potentially harming one, especially a puppy.
    Why is it do you think that most pet owners take their dog in for worming? Sure us bulldoggers have been wolrming our own for years but for many people it's not a matter of math or being a lazy azz it's a matrter of just getting it done knowing the job is finished.
    Understanding worms and how they operate may not be the most important subject to anyone who knows what product gets them gone, smart people in this day and age need not stress and try to figure out what has already been figured out, they just need to know where to get it.

6. this is snake oil. No proof it actually has the products it claims to have. Also can he show that these drugs when put together actually still function properly? All this product will do is add resistance to worms. And if you think this Bushwick has a great product ask him to show the proof, not just words and Internet examples...actual studies that prove his product works and is not just a waste of money for the purchaser. You are best buying the dewormers separate and ONLY DEWORM when you actually Have worms. It's amazing how many people will sell products that hurt the animals or don't help them at all. Money hungry, greedy and unprofessional way to sale any product

7. BTW if you think a dewormer clears all worms out of a body, then you need to go back to school and learn a few things about worm cycles, dormant worms/eggs encysted eggs and how dewomers actually work....lmao you can fool the dummies but you can't fool the people with knowledge

8. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Your clueless potna, just by your statement of only worm when you have worms proves you know next to nothing about worms, their life cycles, how they are contracted, and for sure you don't know how to get rid of them.
    So only worm when you either see a worm? Only when you pay for and get a fecal float from the vet? How do you know when to worm?
    Please do tell.
    Because worms reside everywhere and are constantly picked up by animals that live so close to the ground just as a dog lives and licks and eats.
    Are you saying Wortmeradicator does not work? are you saying out of the thousands of very happy and satisfied customers are all just a bunch of suckers?
    Or are you saying that there is not any of the ingredients listed actually in the product? Because you sure got a lot to say about something you don't know anything about.

9. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

I know Wormeradicator clears out all juvinile and adult worms, lol no dewormer gets the eggs, thus the reason for a follow up. What ya didn't know?
    Better go ask somebody.

10. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Lol haters of success are everywhere in the dogworld.
    Just know Wormeradicator has no equal, Droncit Plus is the closest alternative, too bad the expensive vet visit usually must accompany the scipt to get it.

11. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

You'll never convince all our loyal and very happy customers that this product is bunk.

12. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Whats greedy and unprofesinal about the best most effective worming product ever created? We manufacture and market, is that not not commerce and the American way? We have a great product for cheap, is that not benifiting the owners who choose to use our product? Lol nothing works better, I'm positive they all apreciate Wormeradicator.
    So why so much hate for something you have never tried or even understand? Is it your trying to hard to get in where you fit in or what?
    If you engage me or challenge my knowledge on this subject I'll scratch all night.

13. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Not to sound crazy but I have been told by old timers that a little tobacco will get rid of worms? I myself have never tried it but was just wondering from some of you with knowledge if there is any truth to this?

14. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

There is some truth to this as Nicotine in higher doses can effect worms. Problem is worms can build up resistance to it and the dose needed to kill the resistant worms these days would most likely kill your dog. LOL....Back in the old days a lot of cowboys chewed tobacco and fed some to there horses and or dogs to help control certain types of worm infestations......one of the most common worms humans have are pin worms and chewing tobacco once or twice a year for a week can help get rid of them....Another alternative is Black (green) walnut hulls complex.....any one with dogs and or likes to enjoy the out doors a lot can have worms themselves so its best to worm your self at least twice a year. LOL

Box Bulldog likes this.
  16. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Did you invent this product

17. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Yes