1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Planning next breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by performanceknls, Jan 6, 2010.

1. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

other than the rocky biter blood, it looks great. i have seen that dog in person and he really is gorgeous

3. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Can I ask whats wrong with the Rocky Biter Blood?

4. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

I like the noble john stuff. Its honest. Fiarris put out some good dogs. He must have had success with the Black Biter stuff cause he crossed it into his line. Im with you judge. Not a fan of the Black Biter stuff. Ive seen more than one pack it up while ahead. Black Biter was a big pretty show dog. You cant expect anything different from stuff down from ole black. Expect for a few exceptions im sure. Maybe Lady Rampage can vouch as to why Fiarris used the Black biter stuff. The bottom side, I like, I have a Tight Burns Humdinger female that im happy with so far.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Yeah, I want one! Looks real good.

@ Gameone, I would like to know myself, I've heard good things about his blood however, I will never deal with the folks who owned him again. Most discredit there dogs because of who they are.

6. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

should be decent show dogs.

7. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

All good input thanks, I really hope I get some good working dogs out of the litter but we will have to wait and see if that happens. I have many of them already sold to working homes and I might just keep the rest and see how they turn out. Zorro is a show dog but also has great drive and that is why I am interested in him. He has also produced several Ch already and let's hope he produces some good working dogs. Thanks for the input :)

8. I have no doubt Zorro will compliment the breeding and you will be pleased with what you get. He is an all around great dog and I'm sure his offspring will serve your purpose if you are breeding to a quality bitch.

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

should be a good breeding!

10. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

SO WHATS IN YOUR bitch's pedigree ?? :)

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Rocky biter actually has a very good offspring record.

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

13. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog