1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pits with whiskers?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tramplove, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Saw a litter of pups and one had whiskers.I've never really paid attention to it. Is it normal for our dogs to have whiskers?

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

yes .

3. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

......lmfao:0047:

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Short and sweet huh Jelet.

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

ive heard its only the game ones.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

aww damn here go junkyard startin another myth, but you know you might have something there I knew of a male that had whiskers and he would NOT stop for anything. :rolleyes:

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

no its true, cull anything that doesnt have whiskers.

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

OR cull everything WITH whiskers

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

If it doesn't have wiskers it's probably a bully.

10. kira

kira Pup

lol i never really thought about it before

i thought all dogs had whiskers tbh

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

They do Kira, that's why I said Cull everthing with whiskers for asking a question like he did.

12. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

I never paid attention to puppies whiskers and saw a litter and the owner of the pups asked me to look at em and tell me is it odd. Man those whiskers seemed long for 10 week old pups. I told him something aint right and was he sure mamma didnt get stuck by a stray as well as his planned breeding. The long whiskers were not the only red flag. I told him Id ask the collective on Game-Dog.com which is going to include the smart mouth know it all think they are the dogman and women of the century, and see what they say. I told him how Id ask it and said they probably get a kick out the question. He was going to ask it as a guest but I told him Id do it cause the collective will let him have it and he would end up getting sensitive and start calling out measurememts to any and everyone. And its not that serious.

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol u know i was just jokin tramp and junkyard started it
    that is the type of thing people wouldnt notice tho

14. mdoggz

mdoggz Pup

[​IMG]Got Wiskers haha...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010