1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbull Breeders In Saudi Arabia?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Titch_Pitbull, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Alot of bulldog blood, like bull terriers, apbts....and old mastiffs

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Good info on the Bully Kutta can be found here:
    www.moloss.com
    Click on "breeds of the moloss" in the upper left hand corner & enjoy!

As for APBTs in Saudi, I don't know of any breeders. As for Bully Kuttas, there's no other breed like it & you better be prepared for the dog of a lifetime as it's got the dog vs. dog tenacity of the APBT but will also go after people for fun as well. It's NOT a dog for the inexperienced! (My good friend & APBT partner has one....I wouldn't have it in my house for any amount of money)

3. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Human aggressive as well!

4. Its not a new crossbred, like for example the dogo argentino...its a very old bred....maybe ouer bulldogs have her white from them...

5. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

No its AL gamedogs Kuwait and they mainly run mayday/yellow stuff. They are honest ppl and have real gamedogs, just depends if u like their lines though, and kuwait aint that far from saudi. GL

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

....I believe thats who he was referring to when he said "al's game dogs". I might be wrong, but thats how I interpreted it.

7. RiotDog

RiotDog Pup

8. zer0

zer0 Pup

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it was one at a time...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2006
  9. mfrank465

mfrank465 Pup

10. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I always called those Bully Kutas "Paki Fighting Dogs" that is what a guy from Saudi Arabia called them, maybe he was translating for me..LOL. All I have to say about them is that they are big curs.

11. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I was never interested in bully kuttas just Apbt

i got some nice stuff from desert storm kennels and plan to get a pup from al game dogs