1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull x Chinese Crested Hairless Dog Cross!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AC, Jan 29, 2005.

1. ibcbt

ibcbt Pup

i bet the other dogs make fun of it

2. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

1....2....whatever that is, it's coming for you, 3....4.... don't show that no more, 5....6.... it needs to be fixed, 7....8.... the breeder shouldn't wait, 9....10.... don't breed them again. Now that's some scary S**T!

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

LOL Thats cute Monsta....

4. I think he's a cutie! I dont think he should be bred though. He should be fixed and there should be no more dogs that look like that.

5. KimeLou

KimeLou Pup

My Chinese Crested had puppies by a Pitbull totaly by accident one of the puppies came out grey and completly hairless built like a bulldog too i think she looks cool ive never saw anything like her !

6. bestia

bestia Big Dog

pics please, i have to see this!

7. here he is

Attached Files:

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i thought it nevr gonne happen .
    but finally a picture of a pitske bulsky here .

keep up the good work
    gilligan a must for your yard lol

9. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Have some respect that's pics of my ex wife you bastards are commenting on....no wait...that's pics of my ex wife...as you were fellas.