1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull x Chinese Crested Hairless Dog Cross!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AC, Jan 29, 2005.

1. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Well, I for one think he is absolutely adorable!!!!

2. Im sorry that is the uglyiest thing in the world even uglyer than some things I have seen on rotten.com

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Are peaple really breeding them?? LOL
    I WANT ONE!! All buff and stuff, he would look awesome!!!

4. HCK

HCK Big Dog

He is a cutie and should make a good house dog! He wouldn't have any hair to shed... BUT I don't think I could ever eat with him being in the same room as me. lol He looks icky!

5. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I just love him!!!
    [​IMG]

6. AC

AC Big Dog

Chinese Pit Bulls the new breed of the thousands lmao...

7. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

american chinese pitbull terrier lmao that is an ugly dog but it look nice and friendly hey like they say looks doesnt always matter

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

[​IMG]

And I though I was having a bad day!

9. badger

badger Big Dog

i am sorry that is just wrong! makes you wanna say whats the bloodline?

10. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

my guess whopper

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

omg, i can't quit laughing at that pic i posted..........:D

12. hawk

hawk Big Dog

I just wonder what type of medical problems that dog may have. Even though they are both canines dogs are structured differently. This dog may have problem with his hips in the future. It's like you can take a Yorkie male and breed it to a English Mastiff female and not expect any structural problems.

13. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

freaky... although I agree it would be a good house dog if it didn't scare the crap out of me first..lol

14. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

THAT is disgusting, reminds me of the cloning gone wrong thread! Whoever bred the two needs to be shot.

15. jasong

jasong Big Dog

That may be the ugliest dog i have ever seen. whoever did that should be ashamed of themselves.

16. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Although I have to admit the dog is cute, I started thinking (vet. tech. thinking) about how these two breeds would have mated. The Chinese Crested are very small dogs & then I remembered another breed that looks similar--the Peruvian Inca Orchid. This is a much larger breed that has the same looks of the Crested but several times it's size. I think that this dog a an APBT X Peruvian Inca Orchid. However, HA HA HA HE HE HE! Still think it's damn cute, but I hope they have him neuter & this could be a genetic disaster.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2005
  17. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I wasn't sure about the size of those dogs but I thought that they were a small breed. I thought maybe I was just wrong. Makes you wonder how things like this could even happen. The dog and the cats still give me the HEEBIES... LOL

18. dora

dora Big Dog

i like the cats we had one egptain meu when i was a youngin they feel like swade very loveable cats to...the dog i think its so ugly it cute....definitly a face only a mother could love....heheheh....... but hay i have seen on a yard from major inbreeding a dog come out like that, he only had hair on his tail and ears he was very funny looking...i know inbreed is common...its just not my cup of tea......and the comment about the gremlin that is cute he does look like him....lol!!!!

19. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I give it a year before everyone has one of those "new" pitbulls.

20. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

he looks like a dog that got burnt from that huge fire storm in california last summer... lol...