1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull trapper??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by yoel, Dec 21, 2009.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i almost have to do that here w/ all the roaming/stray dogs

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

id be pissed if two punks brought there dogs in my yard too.

4. Corley

Corley Big Dog

That's the kind of people that give our beloved APBT a bad name. They deserve whatever the court throw at them.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

There's I guy I went to school with that had three blue "pitbulls" he let run loose. The one was extremely aggressive to people, I told him he needed to chain his dogs before something happens. He told me that he wasn't worried about it and the cops wouldn't do sh**. That dog bite a total of 7 people before he bite someone that decided to sue him. The dog warden came and picked them up last week and distroyed all three dogs. Owners like this are the ones that make the news and give a bad name not only for the breed but bulldog owners as a whole.:mad:

6. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

i like wat this guy is doing live traps at least hes not killing them you know sitting out side with a shot gun or putting out poison new method i like it:rolleyes:

7. bdub

bdub Top Dog

ha,i had this same idea,almost ,except for squirrels,never got to do it ,i wanted to be a squirrel fighter.but my wife wont let me do it.

8. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Unfortunately there are a whole lot of punks that need pit bulls to compensate for their lack of confidence. So they get these dogs and do horrible things to them and with them and the dog men and american pit bull fanciers suffer greatly, not to mention the dogs who suffer greatly. I read this article and was amazed about some people's stupidity.

9. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol squirll fighter awsome idea :D

10. bdub

bdub Top Dog

yeh i got lost of em the backyard,,hamaybe i catch me some i can get this thing going,their mean lil turds,they come up on the porch and knock stuff over all the time,

11. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

theres not many things a 12ga. cant resolve.

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

The story is another black eye to APBT owners but I can't say I blame him.Anyone who takes their dog (APBT or a Poodle,doesn't matter) and turns it loose on another persons cat,dog or whatever is a prick.I would've shot the dog personally and if the owner didn't like it he could do whatever he thought he was big enough to do about it.Only a real douchebag would do that to someone else's property.

13. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol my dog gets em if they come in my yard but my cuz has tht prob i got lol it b like i got amean buck tooth acorn cross tht could whooop anything you got lol game as hell:D

14. yah resolve them punks with it

ha ha

then feed them dog and if they aint game resolve them too!

15. familydude

familydude Big Dog

what i don't like is he is trapping "pitbulls" I would feel differently if he said he was trapping strays and some happen to be pitbulls but it seems they have worded it wrong or he is only going after "pitbulls". I personally would trap them too but i would have made it clear to the news people im after strays. Either he wants it known he's after one type of dog or some things got lost in translation. IMO there is no excuse for dogs to be loose be it poodles, shar pei's, wolve hybrids, chiwawa's or pitbulls. Irresponsible should be punished by any type of owner not just one breeds owner. In my area pits bulls have to behind 6 foot chain link or privacy fence and they have to be tethered inside that preoperty. whereas in the same area peoples mutts run loose and nobody seems to give a damn. so yea i may be biased but i dont own any pitbulls or pitbull types as of now either.

16. familydude

familydude Big Dog

the confinement laws or rules as you will should apply to EVERY breed or none breed from chiwawa to great danes no exceptions.

17. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

what? in english?

18. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

i was talking to bdub about squirrels no worries don't concern you;)