1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull saves 2 women from deadly cobra, dies wagging his tail

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by PERRO, Oct 10, 2009.

1. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Today was my first time reading this story and it was a good one but made me a bit sad. It's a bit old so if you've read it already or it's been posted before I apologize.

http://dogsinthenews.com/stories/070301a.php

2. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

it just shows how a pit will give up its own life to save a person without hesitaion!!!!!!!!!sad for the dog but thats what they do(hero)

3. thats why I love this breed soooo much. They will lay it all on the line to protect its family.

4. TJRED

TJRED Pup

I wouldn't expect anything less from these dogs. Damn Cobra.

5. MeAki

MeAki Pup

So i was about 14 years old when I had my first Pitbull, he didn't had a name all thou he was about 2 years old I named him Bugsy :D I never in my life saw a pitbull with more game than he had he wasn't afraid of anything...but he was a sucker for kids and cats! I also had a nephew 4 years old that went in a small forest that we had in the back of the house where he was attacked by 2 mountain dogs Bugsy saved his life first time that day my grandfather and his mother where shocked seeing "the ugly skinny dog" that had 22kg fighting those 2 dogs that where problably 55-60 kilos each! He won the fight with no skin on his back he sit next to my nephew the hole day licking my nephew not leting anybody get close to him...since that day my family became a pitbull lover! That was his first time saving my nephews life! And it was a second time when Teddy (my nephews name) went in a small fenced area where we kept a baby bull and the bull charged and start knocking him on the grass, Bugsy was there to help him !! In my opinion there is no other breed of dogs that can do what a pit does! The are the ultimate dog! And allthou gameness is not something that u can't see this days Ive seen it and I loved it!! I'm against fighting right now...but.... I think u all know what I'm tring to say...
    Best regards,
    Alexandru
    PS-I think i can learn a lot of new things from you guys I really like this site...Thank you in advance!!!:D