1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Phil craven Lancaster?

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by bluedoglover, Apr 19, 2016.

1. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Gathering some info for a write up. I know he had bull terriers which went through weird muzzle matches. And that his dogs were slaughtered by the spca. As well as his magazine "gladiator", if anyone has a copy please PM me. Anybody know anything?

2. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

Never seen anything about it before but sounds like an interesting topic.

3. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Don't have a lot of info but I know he had a magazine called "gladiator". The guy was a bit…off. Muzzled matches, dressing up a bull terrier as a sheep as an LGD. Etc.

4. Tbh what's been said above is about all I've heard about him try the hunting life forum that's where I first heard mention of him