1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pete's Dog Gear: Free Embroidery Sale!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Hoyden, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

[​IMG]

:dogkiss: EMBROIDERY SALE:

Free Embroidery on Fabric or Webbing Collar orders placed March 14th & March 15th only

Save $8.00 - $20.00 per collar. No discount coupon or code necessary. Limit 25 letters or numbers per collar.

Pete's Dog Gear.com - Fabric & Webbing collars page

I have someone coming out to shoot video of my workshop & how my collars, harnesses & leashes are made on Wednesday, so I'd like to have at least 10 - 14 collars in various stages of construction & embroidery so I can show each step. I have have a few in various stages of construction, but most are past the steps that we need to shoot, so I need some more!

Harnesses, leashes, leather collars & collars without embroidery? We got that covered.

Here is your chance to get embroidery at no charge. :dogtongue:

2. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Bumping up! You still have a little time left!

[​IMG]