1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pete's Dog Gear: Blizzard Sale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Hoyden, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

[​IMG]

www.petesdoggear.com

- Take 25% off all collars on the site (except "Collars to Go") with sale code Benedict25
    - Take 15% off all "Collars to Go" with the sale code Blizzard15

~ Sale ends 16 January 2011 ~

I will be adding several leather, webbing and fabric overlay collars to the Collars to Go section in the next few days.

New fabric was uploaded just a few days ago. You can see it here: http://petesdoggear.com/fabric_new

2. Phebes

Phebes Pup

where do you have the prices listed?

3. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

For which collars?

Click on Products to see the page that has the categories of collars or "Collars to Go" to see ready made collars.

I have several ready made collars on my work bench. I need to install the hardware and take pictures of them tomorrow.