1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

People are talking about pure gene pools, let me show you a real pure dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Limey kennels, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

withs is Representetif of his famely bred douwn from Tudors (Maifield) Nigger , plumbers ch alligator
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[​IMG][​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

End product Today http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=191970
    [​IMG]

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

could you keep that line going indeffinatetly ? i know you need out-crosses and so-on but surely it it would a hell of a lot dogs in the programme ?

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Those are some nice pics limey....thanks for sharing.

4. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

INdefenatly YES , BUT as you see in the pedegree of this dog, there came a time where a outcross was needed, we used 4 diferend lines one of them witch i rate the beter one pound for pound was the candy cross, having said that she was purebred trowback to the origenal alligator blood tru Susan renee..
    in that aspect its a cross in the same famely, that hase been bred apart for 20+ years

. same thing with the daddy of the solomon luther dog . that side of our famely hase been seperat bred for the same lenght of time. and diferend selection proses was used. these dogs when known for there long shows where gameness was shown on a regular basis. The Crippen x Sioux line of this famely hase been our basis. very solid game dogs with lots of smarts and strenght and gamenes to boot. the midnight cross was used because we belive that blood is from mayfield Pit General desendense.
    these dogs whe known as dogs that started as if there was no tomorrow!.. full trottle al the way.There % was lower in pure form..

the most dificeld proses is to PURIFY these croses again and getting the right type of dogs back, it sounds ez but it aint.
    il put some pictures of these cross type dogs on ande there type. tomorrow ore the day afther.
    as it iz Smugs is a very tight selected bred dog, and it ""shows"". a dog like this should again be bred to a 50/50 cross ore to a total out cross. he is the type of gene pool you can base a intyer bloodline on.. Inbreeding on him would not be recomended. due to the los of hybrid viger...

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Your welkom mccoypitbulls

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Great info and pics - very interesting thread. thank you.

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Thanks for posting the pics and sharing the info. Dogs like that takes alot of years and dedication. Keep up the goodwork.

8. all that i can say is wow damn fine hounds thanxs for the pics

9. love the 4,5,6th pics is 5th and 6th same hound

10. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

nope... 5th is ch smuggler and 6th i think is crippen (full brothers from different matings)

4th one is their sire nelis ROM

11. jacko

jacko CH Dog

thanks for the info limey its very interesting.!

12. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ok some of the colord dogs note the redish dogs are considerd as Fox dogs(Tug Rom) and are acsepted as intergrated full famely dogs !!. back then our famely was kept at a 3/4 black and 1/4 red line of dogs other trowback types and colors where sifted out. altho they where of very high quality., The eurly brindels in the first spike litters when bred to the heavy inbred alligator nigger bitches vanished when the line got purer. and turnd completly black, note the black vs brindle rate was 75/25 with your od one ore two heinzle bucksking trowbacks. when we started to cros we kept the color typs features of the Nigger alligator dogs in mind.

but when we bred into the Inbred Midnight blood we got some old fasion Brinde(bitches) back, now i do know that the midnicht blood tru ""some"" brindels, but mainly black stuff.

i cant find the picture of Burtons Tiger dan on my pc, but if you compear his picture with the first brindle bitch you see they look a like a bit. look at some more of the tighter bred GRCH Midnight type dogs and you reconize Pit General features, you see a remarkeble rezemblens in them dogs.

aqlso i do have a audio tape when maurice carver and don matfield talk over the phone just afther Pit General was stolen, where they KNOW Indian Sunny had the Pit general dog!!!.
    to make a long story short. Sunny whent out of the dogs for 3 years and came back with BLACK dogs that would have this devestating ofensife stijl and where short muzeld fine boned and had thin tails.
    last we can state that 85/95% of these dogs forming the ped of smugs have been proven.
    we have good insight consirning CH Candys ped tru Gary Hingkle and from the Midnight dogs tru Detleff who was known as a no compromize dogman.
    I have placed this as im getting sick and tyerd of this BS talk about pure bred Mayfield nigger dogs who first dont rezemble the dog they are bred on AT AL and have no proven record watsoever ,only a couple of made up shows that nobody in the real world of SD can verify!!. if you looking for the most PROVEN famely bred douwn from that dog and the alligator dog. then this stuf is it. this thuse not meen there are others out there . plenty of pure bred vito famelys that stil have the LOOK , just not the record.

BS stories about ch spike being bred out of direct mayfield dogs was made up to elivated the lack of in the mayfield dogs as manny other dogs where push forward bij mayfield and folowers . CK spoike was a CROSS dog with a PUREBRED trowback. the bitches he was bred to where of purer breedings on the Nigger / alligator dog .
    As mutch as we have wanted for them cliams to be tru it AINT.
    resend crosses where made again as purefing some bloodlines out of this famely as wel.
    Smugs is a great aczample of that.
    Tougdt some of you might find this intresting mabey someone can chim in and place some pictures Midnight dogs in hard conditioning that rezamble the general dog in SOME feautures
    [​IMG]
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=126077 lost her picture and her son solomon luther both reds as where Ruslers ch bludd[​IMG]

13. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

who are the bottom 2, i don't recognise them, look very much like rufus blood.

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

First bitch is the mother of our King Pin dog here is her ped http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328279 second picture is her daughter and sister of king pin http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328280 Mother of Smugs , altho you ""could"" asume the brindle color sceme came tru the rufus blood ., But the asumed tiger dan brindle in combination of the carver brindle in these dogs is probely the rezen it popt up, also there whas a higher nrs of brindel dogs in the midnight blood then in ours .yet there black rate was like 75% as wel

15. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Verry nice to see al your dogs limey..
    Verry interesting read aswel.

Cheers

16. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

IMHO If we talk about this line then a great deal of credit should go to the Rustler. He took these dogs and bred them his own way, most was red and a very high % of gameness. It was no accident that both the male and female that had put in the longest times over here was both bred by Rustler .

Bareera 4:30+
    Cherry 3:34

17. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

18. preme

preme CH Dog

very nice limey .............

19. vagabond

vagabond Pup

Very interesting read. Thanks for info and pics Limey. Your dogs have a very characteristic appearance.

20. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i like the bl;ack-brindle bitch .second from bottom