1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peds on line

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dwd58, Oct 30, 2015.

1. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Paid with Paypal oct 25 to re up subscription to peds on line, but still no account activation. Tried to contact but no answer although paypal shows they accepted payment. Same name and password as on this site. If any of you mods can help....this a subscription renewal. thanks

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No much we can do. We don't have any affiliation with them. Usually if you just email the mod over there they get it situated.

3. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

I have emailed them twice. Don't know what else to do.

4. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

grab your ankles!

5. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

They never respond to me when I email, but I think they will renew your account. If not, you could dispute through PayPal, but I would wait until Friday of next week.

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

......lol.....

7. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

better service at cali jack site.

8. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

That site in conjunction with the adba and idiot fame seekers has been the downfall of far to many dogman because those ''said'' fame seekers have no problem bringing down reputable dogman along with their own sorry ass. Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Pedsonline is a cesspool of informants and hackers.

Cajacks site has better customer service but at what expense? The expense of your ass being banned permanently with no refund LMAO.

10. treezpitz

For absolutely nothing like me lol. Because I posted a ped from peds online when somebody asked how a dog was bred and it wasn't on jack's ped database. I think it was a set up haha.

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

When it comes to Jack I wouldnt doubt or put anything past him as jack is still the same despicable person as he has always been. LMAO

12. treezpitz

......lol......

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Jacks site is good as far as database but general discussion and other disussions are boring.Lots of folks just won't post in discussion.I guess this is the way Jack likes it , I don't have any of my peds on his site or any other.Thier are some good knowledgeable dogmen on Jacks site .Some seem a bit conceited though .

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Just because you use propper grammar, it don't make you a good dogman.I am sure most of us know a good dogman or 2 that didn't make it past the 6 th grade.

15. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

There is a big difference between being able to read/copy/quote/post what someone has seen throughout the many game dog related forums and sites then to have gathered the knowledge through pain staking blood, sweat, tears, trial and error, friendships made and lost, money spent and all at a great risk but done for the love of the game.

16. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Finally got on to the site, thanks !

17. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I been do'n this over forty years have never sold A dog, never registered one. When I first started people were upset with UKC, and kept there breeding to there self, that's the way I was schooled, and to old to change now! If I had A good one or breeding that clicked why the hell would I sell them???

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Very well said.

S

19. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

It happened to me before too..they usually take care of it sooner or later..keep emailing them