1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PC RPGs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LimaBD, Oct 13, 2010.

1. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

So I've been interested in playing rpgs on my pc for the longest but didn't decide to get into it until just recently. I'm looking for recommendations on which ones to start off with. So far I've decided to get the original Diablo and the first Baldur's Gate.

2. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Everquest and World of Warcraft. Be careful, they will consume your life lol

3. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

Thanks a lot for the tips. I'm kinda trying to focus on one player games though as mmorpgs seem a little pricey at the time due to the subscription fees. And I actually just downloaded Lord of the Rings Online since it's free-to-play now just to the test the mmo waters haha. I'll see how that goes.