1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Patcheeno For President! Please Vote for My Boy! Thanks!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Patch O' Pits, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Please Vote for Patcheeno in the Bissell Contest in Week 12 … not exactly for President LOL but it got your attention now didn’t it

Voting for Week 12 is from March 31 - April 7, 2009.

Here is the link.
    http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week12/Vote12.aspx?ImageName=Patcheeno&FileName=1203.jpg

Here is the picture I entered of my boy, he will be 10yrs old on May18th
    [​IMG]

Please pass the link onto others if you can, and help him make it to the finals.

One of the Grand prizes is that they donate 10,000 to an animal cause of the winners choice .... so I have to try. That would help make a lot of pets smile.

If for some reason you have trouble finding the picture they list them alphabetically on the Bissell site. also  so you don’t have to search through every picture to find him.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Therese, Patcheeno and the Patch O' Pits Family

The site says
    One vote per person, per period, and that
    Duplicate votes will be disqualified.

2. just voted for him, good luck.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you know ill vote, ive always liked your dogs, but first whats his stance on gun control?:D....allright, i voted, but was dissapointed to find out i could only vote once....:cool:

4. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

:cool: I voted! Good Luck!

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

wish you the best of luck.

Regards,
    CRK

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

8. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

just voted, good luck Patch!

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You already got my vote patch! Good luck please let us know if he makes to those finals !!:D

10. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Thank you!!!! Only 1 More Day of voting left!

I definitely will post if he makes it to the finals! Then there is no more voting and the sponsors for the company pick the dog out of all the finalists. Hopefully there are some APBT lovers there! :)