1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pat Patrick

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by JBlazeRx7, Jul 17, 2009.

1. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

That´s why I would never give my dogs out of my hands!
    I´d like too see what´s going on personally!

2. gar

gar Banned

as they say all roads lead to rome , well in pat patricks case and just about all the most famous dogmen of that era all roads lead to earl tudor and most of the time via don mayfield .

3. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Lol! Seems there would be no get away from that!!!!!!

Seriously! I´m into English Bullterriers also and did quite some thing concerning breeding / showing.
    Also kept some stud dogs and managed some studs for friends of mine.
    As some people asked us just to send over there females, we always refused that because it could be the source for shit talking and fall outs.
    Let´s just consider the female that is send to us get´s into an accidentual fight with our stock or the breeding won´t bring a litter.........

Also if you want to breed your female you just don´t have to be an lazy ass....... If you want some you got to earn it and not let other people do your work!

Just my oppinion. Also I don´t trust other people besides my wife and family! I even have an sceptical aditude toward close friends!

But that´s just me!

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

sounds like I'd like to learn more of the lines from you, cause ya know whats up. Always wanting to know whats out there. Sounds great.. McCoy

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

drifted in..And honored. Very nice to read your words. Hope to read more insights aswell.
    Red McCoy

6. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Ask Pat his opinion on Buck

7. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

McCoy if you answered my post thanks, appreciate it.

Far too many people want success without blood sweat and tears.
    Being successfull within the dogs means hard work and not necessarily making a living out of it!

There are so many people out there thinking they could have it all for cheap fame, success, money and recognition.

More than often you wont get any credit for being a top notch breeder / dogman regardeless if you did all you can and did right.

But that´s the "game" we are trapped in! LOL!

8. redpet

redpet Pup

Via Mayfield! Hardly, all Mayfield did was match Tombsone, he did not breed the dog. Pat saw a good dog and bought him. That is the end of that connection. Please dont talk about things you dont know. As for the dog Bolio beat, Boudreax conditioned him twice as that dog was an ace and Boudreaux didnt want to take Bolio in unprepared. These were the top dogs of the day, Barney aside, and in those days the best of the best came to compete. When you have these dogs you are married to them 24/7 365 days a year. A few got the false idea it was easy money and easy fame. Surprise!

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

that rumour was alredy spread a long time ago. and people who knew came out with that story.
    ASnother rumour hase it that pat patrick bred a bitch in heat to the male clossest to her... And he used Red boy blood in his Bolio blood. lots of stories out there some treu some dont.
    i belive at times he was full of s..t claiming all the credit for dogs that caried a small% of his blood, witch was rediculess.

looking at these claims you need to wonder why would he do sutch a thing! Puppy mill sells? of lack of quality dogs at that presend time?.
    he claimed credid on the famouse Nelis rom X Tug rom sucses because Tug,s mother CH snubby came from his breeding Tombstone x Red baby altho he did breed red baby he didnt breed tombstone but did breed CH snubby . who when bred to a varius males but didnt produce anything of valiuew UNTILL she was bred to Fox jr!!. who clearly put his mark on them dogs.. using these dogs and the breeding of Nelis rom x Tug Rom on his website and Forum at the time was clearly a indentety crisis to his yard.

his eurly dogs we seen where tremendous. later generations where not up to par. and when you lookt at sirtin inbred pedegrees and the dogs performance you wonderd if these dogs where plain simple battle crosses.. every swinning dick in the field of genetic knows that inbred pure bred pedegrees on a fantastic performing dog will SELL big time

As for davis grch Boomerang. its known umongst the oldtimers he is NOT out of Carvers Piston x Miss Spike, But out of Carvers Ironhead x Miss spike HENSH the iron head mask he caries!!.
    The real piston x miss spike dogs where solid red, also there have been i belive 20 dogs listed as being out of the famouse Pistol x miss spike breeding .(same gose for the Bullyson x arts missy breeding)
    lots of them caried only halve that pedegree ore not at all.

There was also something fishy going on with arts missy as wel, she is known to be a grenshaw reno, cotton bullid bred type of bitch( forgot her aczakt breeding)..
    It was in these days many of us oldtimers started to read dogs insted of pedegrees!!!. specialy the carver bred dogs...
    in the 80,s and 90,s there was this blood line, bred out of and ore based on grch boomerang called the ch gaterson line.
    most of these dogs where very light in colaration and in difrend type as wel some where white!!.
    i belive ronny Duhon ore vince cooper was fooling around with them.
    they obviusly where not dogs that caried lots Boomerangs trow back in them but more of the Arts Missy side......