1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Paladin dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hempjocsorrlby, Aug 30, 2011.

1. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

I was wondering if anybody knew if all pure Paladin dogs were nolonger around anymore. If so I would love to here a little about the info on them.

2. 1916

1916 Big Dog

They are around. Just have to know where to look.There is a peddler in wva with a bitch whose topside is paladin bottom side is wsk's renegade, bred her to a jeep male and then a hickson dog. He's always peddling that shit. But he is asking too much for what it is....

3. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

how do I find him in wva I need some of that stuff. I wish I could find it really tight though. Thanks 1916

4. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Too much jeep,,,.. not really what I was looking for, but Thanks.

5. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

think again... its pretty watered down due to many crosses, but if you get a hold of some older blood of the line, it should turn out nice

6. borat

borat Pup

a friend of mine bought ch lexus coupe, a son of ch tyrone, when he was getting up there in age. he only bred him a few times but ended up with a couple of dogs that were hands down the best bulldogs ive ever seen. i don't know if you can find any ch tryone blood but if you can and its been kept right, you'll be o.k.

7. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

Find the source

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!..dis dude is a trip right here!!

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Dont wast your time. I wont even feed a damn Paladin dog if that sombitch has more than a 1/4 I wont have a damn thing to do with it LOL.

10. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I know an old timer that used to run this line. He feeds Boyles dogs now.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

monsterman / candy was probably the best pad stuff.

12. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

lol u are so beheaded, think before you make any comment, before you question or comment on my knowledge......Please Know Your Stuff!

13. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

Get in touch with T.G because i believe that Paladin was on his yard for awhile

14. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Thanks alot gijoe

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Im tellin ya that shit is about gone for a reason let it go. there is way better carver blood DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

16. rednblack

rednblack Pup

amen!! we had a lil bit of it..paladin x redman cross. via B miller..she was a bad ass bitch..but the rest wasnt so hot!!

17. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Way better carver blood where at tripleJ?

18. it's gone the way of the dodo,let it go

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

back in the day some of the Paladin dogs where no walk overs!!!..

20. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Yes,, I know