1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pacquiao still got some heart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Feb 21, 2016.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Main religions I should have said.

2. niko

niko CH Dog

Thats whats beautiful about science theres room for change based on new EVIDENCE

3. niko

niko CH Dog

Ancient people thought meteors to be signs from God...these are the some people that wrote the bible lol

4. AGK

I forgot to post this when you wrote there is no archeological proof with religion. These are just 10 things found in 2014 alone so there goes that thought.

1.Tomb of St. Stephen
    2.Theater of Smyrna
    3.Tablet that said the ark was round
    4. Olive oil from 8,000 years ago
    5. Rosh Ha`Ayin farmhouse
    6. Temple at Tel Burna
    7. Stone rejected by the builders and Western Wall coins
    8. Sheshonq*s scarab
    9. Khirbet Summeily bullae
    10. Herod's Gate at Herodium

These were just finds of one single year. Point is, this will just be a revolving conversation. You will not shake my faith I assure you just as I have no intention to change yours. We could go back and forth endlessly on this topic. I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe. Nothing I say or you say will change that as none of it can be 100% proven, my point or yours...

5. AGK

And scientists believed pluto was a planet and that was put in every school house science book for decades up until a few years ago so what's your point.. My point is those books where written within the last century. Which is worse lmao.

6. niko

niko CH Dog

And? How is that proof Christ existed and was the son of God?

7. niko

niko CH Dog

They just changed the classification...yeah lets listen to the beliefs od people that disnt even know what e telivision was lol

8. niko

niko CH Dog

I hope dogman and women round the globe dont just atke peoples word for it or our breed is in trouble

9. AGK

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Lmao what does not having tvs prove?

10. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

All life on earth started from Bacteria.
    The bible is based on many older Pagan religions the stories are compilations and updated versions of religions.
    How many times was the bible translated into different languages by people who had their own interests to protect.

If religion get's someone through a hard time then that's good like the African Americans were some of the most religious people through colonisation and the fact faith got them through slavery.

The Jesus character was around long before chritianity, the idea of heaven and hell being that we go towards the skies if good or below earth to it's fiery core is obviously proved wrong.

We are just cells, molecular structures that eventually die and that's it, no different to any other organism that dies out. We are no better than a dog or any other living creature only we are top of the food chain.

We share a nearly identical DNA of monkeys, thats a fact.

Religion is just one way to police society to keep order. Now it is a hang up that causes wars and problems.

Nobody can prove any god exists and nobody can prove gods don't exist the same way no one can prove ghosts exist or don't.

If a superior race came down from space and made us their bitch then man would no longer be god.

What the hell has god being doing since he created the earth, just chillin?

War, famine, disease, rape, child abuse, natural disasters etc.

Is he playing sim city with us, lol.

11. AGK

Its not proof of that it's religious archeological finds that you stated does not exist.

12. niko

niko CH Dog

Point being they didnt even have the littlest of scientific understanding

13. niko

niko CH Dog

Sorry meant of jesus

14. niko

niko CH Dog

WOW...Very well said

15. AGK

Didn't you see Bruce almighty? He's mopping floors.

16. AGK

While that's very accurate from a scientific point of view now let me throw a monkey wrench in that thought. Where did the first cell of life start.... ahhhhh. The million dollar question..

17. niko

niko CH Dog

How biut saying I dont know?...

18. AGK

That's fine, nothing wrong with not knowing. However it just shows that not only can religion be flawed but so can science. Like I said. It's a revolving debate that been going on since the beginning of mankind. Neither side can 100% say the other is wrong and prove it. My points been made. We can all go back to pac-man now and just agree to disagree with what each of us place our faith in. ;) Science is your belief system as Christianity is mine. Don't make me any more crazy in my thought process than yours does for you. In the end, we will each find out what is what when our demise comes... For your sake, I hope your right and I am wrong.

19. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Why is the universe so vast and what is beyond it?
    How can something not have an end but have an end with nothing after?

We will never know, not in our lifetime any way.

What started the universe? A big bang? What was there before the big bang, and what created the available opportunities for a big bang?

If god exists who made god and how did god come about?

What created that which created god and who created that which created god?

We will never know and that is the question that keeps us up as night if we think into it. Easy to think god created all and forget about the rest. If there is a 3D dimension then there can be a fourth dimension outside of t and even a 5th or 6th dimension.

In the grand scheme of things we are just small bacteria only visible under microscope, not even viewable from space let alone the vastness of the universe.

If we are small as cells in a petri dish the same way we view ants as small then what exists within even the smallest thing? Other worlds and organisms within even the smallest thing we can see. The same way space is large to us. How small do you go to find the tiniest organism or world built within our world.

If our earth is in the atmosphere, what worlds are within our earth?

Sorry I have been drinking and got a little deep, lol.

20. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

If I die tomorrow and ask to be buried, what happens to my body. Bacteria and micro organism feed upon it, worms eat through my rotting carcass. What goes in must come out, and that fertilisers grass and other plants, vegetation.

Those plants grow from using my energy (nutrients), they flower and died again to fertilise the ground and the cycle repeats.

I am forever, we all are forever after we die.