1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pacquiao still got some heart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Feb 21, 2016.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah when you go back and read the word before it was tampered with it is alot different and not so contradicting. The new testament was changed up alot where as the old testament has stayed fairly the same

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

There is a push to make Zoophilia/Beastality legal in all 50 states. Once that happens the next agenda is Marriage between a human and your dog,cat,horse,goat,donkey,fish etc...yawl seen the vid called chicken fucker? LOL...I wonder which celebrity will be the first person to openly admit to fucking his dog on public television. LMAO If that ever happens we all know who will win the next courage award LMAOROTF.

3. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

New findings..new understandings..I was born In 1988 but I believe Hitler was real!!!before that Ulysses s grant? Before that napoleon? Before that prophet Muhammed( even tho some of the wonders he performed are in question...I Mean split the moon smh) before that jesus christ? History travels as well it's not just religion

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Here's some fucked up shit lmao bitch gave up on men
    Video: WTF: Chick Gives Her Opinion On Why Women Should Have Sex With Dogs!

5. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I do believe Muhammed once did walk the earth as well as jesus christ..these are historical facts..it's up to u believe what wonders they did????

6. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Put it like this..do u think colby's pincher beat 24 dogs or do u have faith he did..I seen ch bad rosemary destroy a dog on video...I hear shady lady was a complete killer but never seen her go..but from what I hear i believe I would put my money on shady lady because history travels not always correct but a smart person would know what's right and not through the loop holes..how many people are muslim? How many people are buddhist? How many people are christian?

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

8. niko

niko CH Dog

historical fact? Where?

9. niko

niko CH Dog

how many people are Scientologists? Lol

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Well in America we got to learn to accept lol in another country bitch would be stoned or burned what ever they had handy at the time just shows the mentality of some people and how it's starting to get worse and if not worse the shit is just going out into the open And in a couple years I'm pretty sure someone's gonna be walking down some street protesting with a furry flag screaming dog love lmao

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

See how twisted some peoples minds are where that bitch thinks its perfectly normal to fuck a dog and gives reasons to back up why its ok to fuck a dog, that is truly some disturbed and sick shit. Homosexuality just paved the way for all them other immoral acts to follow. Its just a matter of time before incest is accepted and are allowed to get married because like Clayton Bigsby said if anyone is going to have sex with my sister its going to be me. LMAO.

Clayton Bigsby - Dave Chappelle - YouTube

12. AGK

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

OK so if something was wrote once and then later on changed how is that new findings and understandings. It's not a scientific subject that's being studied. If you write a book and then I come along after you die and change up the whole book is it still the book you wrote. 95% of people read bibles that have been edited by men that had agendas about the changes made. Not only has what's there been changed, about 35 books in the new testament were totally left out .

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

14. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

It's sad but it's happening people are being lowered down the ladder and animals are being raised up and we're meeting in middle and it's fucking things up soon you'll be able to marry a chicken you just can't eat it

15. AGK

Even the old testament has much that was left out. The book is a summary of books. Exodus is an entire book like Job, deuteronomy etc. Those are all entire books that are not completely in the King James. As is the New Testament. The old is life before the birth of Jesus and the New testament is a book of life from Jesus birth forward. Things changed because of Jesus and why he was sent to die for our sins. I agree that man wrote the book however those who believe in it believe it was written by men who were anointed and guided by God himselves word. It's really an interesting debate to me because while faith is not science, no one can prove it's truth or lack there of which is what makes it such a powerful book/s. I have my reserves about both books as its hard to believe a lot of what is written in them knowing what we know and the information thats readily available today but until someone can 100% prove it's not the written word of God many, including myself will put their entire faith into its truth. I think one of the best movies I have seen on the topic is God's not dead. Personally I get a feeling in me when I read the bible that I do not get from any other thing I read. I use it for nothing more than a moral compass, a way life was supposed to be lived. Books on how to be a decent human being. Or, is it a book made to control a populous? It's the world's greatest debate thats been going on since the beginning of time. There is only one way to prove it's truth or is falsehoods and that is to die and see first hand for ones self what is or is not true. Until then, all one has is their faith in its word.

There is however one little detail religion leaves out. The dinosaurs, which we all know existed yet nothing is written about them. I agree that there is many holes to the stories but that is where ones faith comes into play. We are creatures that were given free will. One can choose to ignore it's truth or embrace its word. I'm no expert on the topic as I've never read or memorized it's contents but I do know many who know it like the back of their hand. If and when the rapture happens, I just prefer to be on the winning side. Lol. No one wants to be left behind yet millions will be.... If you believe in that stuff, which I myself do, as do hundreds of millions of others. Maybe we are all just crazy. Lol. Time will tell on that one.... :lol:

16. niko

niko CH Dog

All hail the mighty pasta lol

17. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Amen niko if the Spaghetti God does not exist then why are the planets in the shapes of meatballs. All hail the mighty pasta.

18. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

19. AGK

20. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog