1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pack update.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BarbaraClark, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Figured some updated photos of the pack would be good to put up.

Chevelle recently hit a year old. Waiting for her to thicken a little, then we will start heavier exercise:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Malyk, my Rhodesian Ridgeback. Anybody know a good way to motivate a dog that loves to run into running as a workout? He loves to run, but recently he's been dragging on our 3 mile runs and I think it's because he doesn't want to do it as work.,,if that makes sense?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 4 month old puppy, Baloo. Any breed guesses are welcome! He is 25 lbs at 4 months and taller than my average sized APBT.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And, my dachshund, going on 11 years...Penny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Nice pics! Great looking family

3. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

Good looking dogs.
    Love the Ridgeback!