1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PA Sanctioned AADR Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by twiztidpitz, May 26, 2006.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I was wondering if any one in the area had any info on the show, like how it is, and how do they do the 2 shows in one day. This will be my husbands and my first time to the show. We have a 9-10 hour drive there but I know it will be worth it!

2. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I was also wondering how the camping is there too.

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I was there last year and had a great time. Very casual and everyone was friendly. I like the atmosphere of the AADR shows. I think you can camp there overnight but there are no hookups. They do have restrooms. I will definitely be back this year, maybe we will see ya there twiztidpitz.

4. well we plan on making the 6 hour drive down there this time..ugh...what am i thinking lol...and FYI there is NO CAMPING ON THE GROUNDS!!! you would have to go down the street to the camp grounds.. not sure if you have to pay or not.but there is a plus to coming..Deacon is now 4 months old and this will be the little shits first show..god help me if he lives till the 24th...

5. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

LOL! I can't wait till then. Were going to do the camping thing, probably cheaper than a hotel room.

6. lol it might be cheaper but i can tell you that when we went to ct. we stayed at motel 6 and for one night with 3 dogs and 2 beds it as $64 a night. but this time we are staying at a freinds house.

7. i just posted all the info in a different thread tittle 'ok whos going'

8. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Well, I hate it when "nature calls". We were planing to take Sassy with us, well I was walking her a couple days ago and well, I guess she decided she wanted to stay home. She came in heat, the 17th! :( She is now up in a kennel and we are down to one dog now.

9. well that sucks lol so your just bringing 1 dog now?

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I can't wait for the show, it's gonna be my first time going to a show and im glad that its like 20 minutes from my house. Well hopefully i will get to see everyone's dogs up close and meet u guys.

11. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yeah, I'm down to one dog now, just Bud. So now he's getting all the attention, brushing, walking and everything else! I can tell he's loving it!

12. yup we will be and if you people dont come say whats up to me i will be very sad and cry lmfao just remember look for the BARRETTS BULL PEN shirts we'll have on lol