1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Over/underrated Producers

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Brubaker, Feb 5, 2015.

1. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Royce's Black Sis, Otter's Tonka Bear. 2 more for the wall.

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Black sister off stomper?

3. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I will throw in my favorite 'underrated' producer
    Spanky, who was on the same yard as Reno.
    Spanky threw bulldogs!

4. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

5. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

The Leroy/Daphne combination not only produced great performers, but also excellent producers. They have not been advertised as many others though.

6. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Another underrated bitch in my opinion. Anybody on here know whether she's been bred to any other stud except for Reno?
    She might have been a better producer if bred to other males.
    The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database -

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Washburns Miss Parker is one of the best producers OF ALL TIME!!!
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: WASHBURN'S MISS PARKER :: [1888]
    Patricks Zachariah is behind some greats, and the miss parker breeding should be classic...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: PATRICK'S ZACHARIA :: [1887]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1891] :: WELLS' OSCAR
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [52597] :: ROBINSON'S DUTCHESS
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1893] :: DSK'S EL DIABLO NEGRO
    Scallywag wasnt as known as he should be, very complete in every way...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [2978] :: WELL'S SCALLYWAG
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [466672] :: MARIO SANCHEZ PELE (FOTO RECUERDO)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [49652] :: GARCIA'S IRON MIKE
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [500384] :: OLAH SCALLYWAG
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [6869] :: <b>BOUDREAUX' PRETTY BOY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: NASTY BOY'S SUMO :: [2866]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [12353] :: SOUTHERN KENNELS MICKEY
    Prettyboy produced great...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: <b>BOUDREAUX' PRETTY BOY :: [6869]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [31086] :: DENNEDY'S PADDY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [353905] :: LUDO'S ASTOR 3XW
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [34343] :: SOUTHERN KENNELS PRETTY GIRL
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [53857] :: ZINETTI'S AZRA
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [39025] :: AYCART'S WHITEHEAD
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [299179] :: <RED>ROCHESTER COMBINE'<RED> SIDNEY 1XW POR
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [346446] :: <FONT COLOR=RED>ROCHESTER COMBINE'S CH IVAN
    The champions Azra, Ivan, Whitehead and Prettygirl shows the Prettyboy dogs nick well with the Buck dogs...
    The Prettyboy/Arty2x blood crosses well but also produced good when added to anyother Eli dogs...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [33456] :: HEADBANGER'S GRINGO
    Too bad the Gringo wasnt bred more as he sure had some of the finest Eli blood behind his ped and he Mr.Thurmond gave him a name that he grew into,ACE...
    With grandsires like Prettyboy and Cracker Jack, If your an Eli fan you cant go wrong...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [8280] :: (THURMOND'S) EUNICE'S CRACKER JACK
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [8970] :: MW & LR'S SMILEY
    Annie is a suer producer also...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: R.SMITH'S ANNIE (2XW) :: [19868]

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

9. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

All right home from vacation so back to Deacon. I did quite a bit of research on a lot of Redboy stock back then for breeding purposes and the info I got from those that fed Deacon dogs as well as other Redboy stock was that the blood crossed good coming from several different studs while not seeing much exception from either as far individual differences being past on. And as far as the ones I saw some where from Deacon but more from Yellow John, Hunter Red, Medlins, Cottingham, etc. as Deacon was just further away from me. I was of the opinion after my research that one could insert several tight bred Redboy males into Deacons situation and after being bred as frequent and to the same caliber dogs the outcome would be similar. Hell maybe even Red Ace for that matter. I eventually found what I was looking for a long time ago with the help of a short man with a long name so I never wind up owning much of the conventional Redboy blood. Just some thru Tabby Girl and a touch of Hunter Red. So having said that I can believe that both of you, TD & Ben, have seen more Deacon dogs than I so I have no problem going with majority rules on this one.

10. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Elias, I new a bit more about Aycarts Victor but not Whitehead. Good info. I like the way he was bred.

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...as benthere say's ..heard spanky threw good..un's...

12. patjr

patjr Top Dog

perhaps ^^^^ OVERLOOKED ^^^ could be added to this rating dissusion??? ....Marlowe's Brandy Girl:)

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

No doubt there, Pat.. On the wall she goes. LOL

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

15. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Opps, my apologies Bru...on second looks, it's a 'sire' specific thread.....ummm Crenshaw's Ch Rascal Jr (Tojo):)

17. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

All r welcome. There's some good bitches up already.

18. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

I figured boilermaker would have shown up by now and put some more buster and rascal dogs up on the wall.
    Ch Sundance

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Just for debate, I'm wondering how dogs like Zebo, Skull & Jeep get overrated but Deadlift gets underrated? Deadlift got just as many yams as the others mentioned. Loner was a helluva producer and his record stand strong because he simply was kept private for the most part. I know the people who had and still have that stuff and it's still excellent so I agree he should get more mention but if he did then that means he would of been public and eventually ended up on the bottom list. Notice how the dogs on the "overrated" list were all public stud dogs. It's a shame because the means the same men that do didly squat had opportunity off those dogs as the men who comb through and get their recognition. To be hoenst, i think it's a testimony of how great Jeep, Zebo & Skull were able to produce high #s considering they were open to public meaning so many chances got squandered. When you look at when dogmen had those dogs, the #s were outstanding. When Skull was kept between J & T he was producing winners & chs like crazy. He didn't throw as many dogs as Maverick but he produced great, it wasn't until he got back home and puppies were being sold that his % fell, which would happen to any dog that hits the public. Same with Zebo, Mtn Man didn't like the % but the guys up north loved them and claimed many titles with his offspring before he got to Mr Johnson.. Jeep never had a chance, JG placed him up for stud and he was bred to 40 something bitches, but even with that he produced his ass off, litters of Chs or dogs who proved they could produce at a great %. We can't knock them for the human error and the fakes and frauds who refused to prove their offspring.

20. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Its nice to see a different view point on the overated studs pointed out by the op.Any breed and any stud who has ever became popular have been ruined by mans motives behind poor breeding decisions .I think like you said it is a testament to these studs that had anything and everything backed up to them were able to produce like they did.How many of Jeep,Buck,or Maydays offspring went to the public untested and then how many went to brood stock in the hands of peddlers who are only interested in selling the hype. Nice post RnR.