1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

outcross

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, Aug 19, 2010.

1. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

LMFAO, dream pits - freaking cats!:) The reason I know that the dogs Garner raised aren't papered the way they are bred. Go to the old days before all this BS when people accounted for the W and the L and read the mags and look at how the times and events that happen in his original dogs and how they evolved from good dogs to going the long distances in times like a redboy basically overnight. Dogs coming from the same litters looking totally different, throwing different traits that resemble their appearence of a particular line that had papers saying other wise that they were off of Frisco. Then when the ADBA called him on it, he couldn't prove the DNA or better yet he didn't want too LOL. That plain and simple. He would have prove the DNA just to make the ADBA look idiots but instead he started up with the other registry. TG isn't an idiot, he is a business man and if he would have proved his DNA stuff on frisco then he would have over took the ADBA by storm with his registry. Simple economics. TG would have done that for sure just like any business man would have in his position. I am sure the infamous Frisco isn't the only dog this was done this way on that yard. I know of other famous dogs and dogmen who did the same shit but that is why you deal with honest people and then you have the receipe when no one else does.:D Then you shut the hell up about it and take it to the grave.! I bet Bill knows the truth. There are famous dogs that are consider producers but a good old honest blood line without the fancy names are the ones doing the producing but it looks pretty on paper so that is why they do it and vice versa.

Good post magnoilaotis. magnoilaotis is a example of not being unhappy with what he got, but he isn't going to believe the hype because common sense says other wise.

2. primer

primer Big Dog

Thats cool dream pits! I'm not on here to be a smart a$$ I see thats how you got your name you dream about pits but really raise cats thats what your name should be DREAM ABOUT PITS how is it you can talk about one mans dogs. but can't put yours out there. are they not worth talking about or is it you know people will see all the faults in yours