1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

outcross

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, Aug 19, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yea, I wouldn't touch that breeding at all. Never been a big fan of the chinaman stuff, seen a couple go off his yard, not my taste.

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

if you know about the kemmer line you will know that he did exactly what pure pit is saying. you do not see many champions in his pedigrees and more times than not his best bitches were never campaigned he kept his best bitches a secret and would tell people they were nothing special. he felt it was not worth risking the dog, the ones who did go for championships and grand champion were mostly done by other people who got dogs from him. people often say you can not say your dog is good based on what they did in the back yard but that is not the case when you have some of the best dogs in history in your back yadr to compare them to

3. Padlock

Padlock Banned

i don't remember where i heard or read it, but i must agree with it.
    i would rather have a producing son off an ace than the ace himself.
    in terms of a breeding program. IE: Frisco vs Chinaman.

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

they perform good when they are that tight because those papers are so fake it is ridiculous. and to answer the out cross question almost every successfull breeder i history has two lines on there yard that click together and go from there hammonds had heinzl dogs in the beginning then used bullyson dogs. patrick had bolie tombstone. carver had eli and boudreaux had carver. the key to breeding is finding to families that cross well together and go from there. if you look at how honey bunch was bred she was never bred back to her sons but then her best offspring were later linebred. half brother sister breedings are some of the best breedings ever done and usually can produce performers and producers.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

patrick had crazy success with bolio/clouse cross.

6. shake

shake Banned

Moth end it :)

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

WTF are you even talking about? I wish someone end you and your dumb posts :eek:

8. Padlock

Padlock Banned

lol he's back....i thought he was assed out?

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Most dogs that win in the fastlane are not game proven, they are ability proven in my opinion. I seen alot in my time with these dogs and to be honest, the best action I ever saw was a OTC and the second best was a roll. I like a good ability game dog. People make it seem like a winner is hard tested or proven and that is definitely not the case these days. So it doesn't matter if your dog has a title or not, if your a honest breeder/handler than you should produce good quality dogs with decent consistancy no matter how tight or crossed it is. Some people give to much credit to dogs with titles like this is old days when you could travel anywhere to go into the best. Times have changed.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2010
  10. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

perfect example of good line breeding..the good jeep dogs imo where the ones linebreed off honeybunch

11. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I feel the one I feed is breed tight like the paper says. It shows in performance. She is a steady worker, but nothing special. Hell her pups are already better athletes than her. I agree with Ben alot of those breedings are not as tight as the pedigree states. I fed another of those tight little frank dogs that looked and acted like none of the others I raised.

12. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

good post pp...times have changed..thats why its more important then ever to know the man behind the dogs..ch so and so now a days is more suspect then a dog tested by a man with a good eye..

13. shake

shake Banned

PAD LET THE DOG'S ROCK:dogkiss:

14. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

LMAO, if everyone thinks that Frisco is the only sire. I am not doubting Tom G as a breeder, dogman or a business man but if you think that dogs that inbred can work more power to you but you are lying to yourself. Tom made a dinner with a secret receipe and banked big bucks off of frisco. He is a good dogman but a better business man who is hiding a receipe for destruction but I promise those dogs are not that inbred. No possible way to have it up that close that many times and not end up with some freaky ass features like 5th legs or something:dogtongue:

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Lol.I Been thinkin there not breed like he claims they are.

16. primer

primer Big Dog

tom is not saying they are going to be good dogs he said that he was tring it to see what would happen maybe, maybe not good dogs. but the gene will be stored in them pups like he said and who knows some may have came out with 5 legs those are the ones you cull.I have been to his yard i've talked to the man yeah like people say he can put what ever he want on the ped.but I do fill he breeds the dogs the way of family breeding off of his frisco elnegro and spike blood. and that is why every one who gets one from him is happy with what they got. even if it is 1000's of people.that just proves that his family of dogs are good stock and that he knows how to breed them. and the man will send you a nother pup if it dosent work out for you.to me thats a true dogman.not a puppy mill like some people thank he is.A puppy mill don't no how to produce good dogs they just use the name of good dogs. thats what I thank about garner I'm happy with all the dogs I got from him and alot of people on this board are to

17. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

No I seen a couple of cold ones and unhappy ppl even on here there is ppl that say they will never go buy anything from him again.I don't mess with that blood but I have seen some good ones and bad ones.

18. primer

primer Big Dog

I feel that is in any of them what I am sying is that his % is high good over bad

19. primer

primer Big Dog

I don't have to buy dogs from him I have my owe stock going witch has his blood in it bred to TB dogs I just need 1 good male from TB dogs and i'll be good and that is hard to find

20. primer

primer Big Dog

deadgam33 if thay got a cold one or not happy he will send you a nother till you are happy all they have to do is call him