1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Our New Addition

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Zoe, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Just thought I'd share a couple pics of our new addition, Moonshine. :) He's our third generation of dogs down from the Farrelly dogs and we couldn't be more thrilled with him. He's such a smart little guy and a ton of fun. The kids are so happy to have a pup in the house again. It's been a tough past couple months for them having to let Scarling go due to crappy temperament and this little guy was just what the family needed. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Good looking pup, good luck with him and oooohh puppys..........

3. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

puppyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol..

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Ahhh he is Adorbale Zoe!

5. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Nice pup! Best of luck with him!

6. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

post a ped please:-)

7. Congrats on the new addition! Now the fun begins :)

8. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Hes a good looking fellow..

9. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

nice looking pup congratulations on your new addition! good luck with him.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

What happend to scarling?

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Sigh.. LWG... to make a three and a half year long story short... I'd bet on my kids life that she had some sort of chemical imbalance. There were signs of her not being quite right in the head since she was a pup and it just got worse the older she got. Even my personal vets who are not exactly "cull friendly" thought euthanasia was the way to go. :( It was just brutal... to have to hold this stunningly gorgeous dog and let her go. In the end, it came down to the safety of the people around her and her quality of life. I miss that damn crazy dog. :( I just got her ashes back yesterday and it kinda re-opened the wound so to speak. :(

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

If you want the details, I'd be happy to share when I have more time. Just downin' a coffee now and going to walk Salem up to my son's martial arts class but I'll have more time later. Gaud.. I really wish I knew someone in research as she was such an extreme case, it could have been very enlightening to examine that dogs brain. I did tons of research myself trying to figure her the hell out and became quite fascinated with the biology of behavior. I still can't stop researching it.

Here's Moonshine's ped....

http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=80197

And this dog would be belly mate to my Marz's RIP dam and Tank and Arez's grand dam....

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=43030

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice looking pup. Best of luck with him.