1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

other dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CLKENNELS, Aug 15, 2009.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

What do yall considee Nt's top half to be

2. preme

preme CH Dog

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I was checkin that out a second ago.. The bottom is pretty self explanatory. I was just havin trouble with the top... Now that I look at it again I think I got it..

4. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

5. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Not true when it comes to these dogs, your buying that name, TG. there are people out there that have his dogs blood on there yards and they are active so therefore producing better [ ] dogs than him, straight from working stock for half of what he charges. Same goes for most of the old timers now a days, Most of them are just peddling off their name. their not in the game anymore and most of them are just breeding brood stock. If that saying was true than them bullies must be the real deal.......:rolleyes:
    I realize he (TG) does produce great dogs however, when you have 15 litters on the ground at any given time of the year, your bound to produce something......

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Rally, you and me have almost the same taste in dogs it would seem, well, you like a bit more Andy Capp and I like a bit more Emmitt or Paz in mine but I do have that Capp blood as well. I have been wondering why so many people want that High Class Red Johnny blood seeing as he was as cold as the artic shelf. Do you think it's because he was the last living son of Andy Capp so everyone wanted to breed to him? Thats kinda what I have been thinking. I got a double bred Johnny male here but I didn't get him for the Johnny blood I got him for the Quicksand blood because he was anything but cold just happened to be off a cold dog. I have been seeing alot of Johnny bred dogs on peds-online latley. It seems to go well when thrown back into some heavy bolio blood.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  8. preme

preme CH Dog

good ? ???????????????

9. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I like... I'm gonna look further into this blood... How's Screamin Raven and tha rest of tha hood doing..lol

10. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I'd like to mix some Razor's Edge with some Duan Juan Gotti, that shit is on fire!!

:cool:

11. preme

preme CH Dog

thanks for asking there doing well no signs of a runt all nice and healthy and screamin raven killa is still raisin hell she got out of the area and screamed until i came and got her she is very vocal, never had one that young voice there opinion.and she let you know when she s mad .lol

12. preme

preme CH Dog

13. preme

preme CH Dog

some thought old zebo was a eli breed dog anyway thats why that nt clicked and produce like that ..i dont know ..

14. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

well most of the top and the bottom are comin through tudors dibo. So i guess you can say zebo and eli are from the same family of dogs..I guess...

15. preme

preme CH Dog

yeah your right and his heavy dibo..