1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Otg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rallyracer, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Your a lucky man getting some where like that, congrats

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

wow that's real nice rally. beautiful place! congrats! i may be looking to you for some pointers soon... :-)

3. Congratulations! That river isn't going to rise much is it?

4. stillborn

stillborn Banned

i was just going to post the same thing. simple living is truly living. i hope to do the same one day in the not to distant future. I'm glad to see a man with his own mind still intact. it's a rarity in todays society with all these abundant sheople. if it's no to much trouble could you pm me some details about size, location, and cost?

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

couple new pics-

shot of the kitchen area....
    100_5383.jpg

and a couple of my helper, Siobhan...
    100_1441.jpg

100_1428.jpg

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i am loving that place just from the photos and i know you and your dogs are as well good luck and have a blast

7. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

nice one rally! hope one day,i'll be in the same boat.lol!

8. Only one word needed {Beautiful}

9. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

You are living my dream, man!

10. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Looking good rally

11. visiongee

visiongee Banned

wow congrats such an awesome spot you are you are trully a rich man brother.
    awesome images thanks for sharing I look forward to seeing images of dogs having fun in their back yard
    thaaaats nuts. May your new home be blessed

12. jangspitz

jangspitz Pup

is it okay to ask how much it cost you ?
    or should i just be quiet =] is it too much to ask ?

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i have nothing to hide.
    all told right around $100K...thats for 20 acres and the cabin. about another 10 to 15K setting everything up (solar, generator, kennels, fencing, etc)

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you made out like a bandit Rally...gonna have to grow you a big beard and start wearing a bowie knife on your belt. lol

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

yes i did! im quite happy with my decision.

oh, and the beard? already there, haha....
    100_5371.jpg

16. garth

garth Big Dog

Congrates Rally.A good women who loves the same things in life that makes both Happy beside you,MAN!!!!!! you are liveing and in HEAVEN.GOOD LUCK.

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you did very well on that part no doubt about that

18. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Mine too! This site: www.Landwatch.com has all kinds of good deals for those interested.

19. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Good link, thanks! I been poking around http://www.landandfarm.com/ myself even though it'll be a while before I can get the size and type of land that I want.