1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by RosewoodAPBT, Jan 3, 2010.

1. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

looks nice how do they act

3. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

I'm not sure. I actually ran across an ad on craigslist. The person wants to re-home the dog to someone that will show and/or weight pull the dog and 'continue the bloodline'. I just wasn't familiar with all of the dogs in the pedigree. I emailed him, asking for photos of the dog and what her temperament is like so I will see if he responds. (assuming it was a man that posted the ad) LOL

4. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Well, the guy just responded. He's SELLING the dog on craigslist for $500! I thought that you weren't allowed to sell pets on CL. And of course he didn't tell me anything about her temperament. Just that she is a small dog, about 30 pounds or so and he payed $1500 for her 2 years ago...

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

it is bred down from some good dogs

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

500 is alot better than 1500 for a pup:rolleyes:. id just be curious exactly why hes ok with losin a grand on this dog

7. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

either he didnt know what he was getting himself into or more than likely the dog didnt make the cut and hes trying to recoup some losses

8. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

Trust me them some good dogs !!! & are hot right now ....so im told :cool: im fixing to get some that myself that bajno/Mc cool's with that dsk stuff ...cant go wrong !!!!! :D i would pay 500 for her ...mabye a little more :)

9. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

id love to have that if she acted right.igot some mcools sack on top and mcools sack coys banjo and mayfield desrerado on the bottom of the dog on my avsar dam good dog.

10. gameone

gameone Big Dog

We have one of the last sons of Dsk'S El Diablo Negro it is some good stuff Dsk's Coachise was the real deal would of went to produce much more if he life wasnt cut short.Get it thats the only way youll ever know.

11. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

I'm still talking to him about the dog, so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that she ends up here with me... :D

12. She's a well bred dog and coming off some good working and producing stuff. Good luck with whatever you're trying to do with her.

13. Check if she ever had a litter; if so get # on those people, also if you buy her breed her right a good 3 way cross. Cause that line is very high % on the mouth but not on the gameness. on the other hand D.S.K uncle tom threw high % game dogs and alot couldn't crush a grape lol. If he paid 15 4 her he knew what he was buying try to contact people to verify if the breeding is true. And if so you got a good foundation bitch to work with :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :D :o :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: P.S if he fronts on numbers or any help at all drop it like it's hot. lol

14. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Thanks so much to everyone for the replies. It's greatly appreciated!!!

15. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Okay, this was his response to me after I asked him how her temperament is with people and other dogs and if she had been bred before...

I just had a litter from her. I placed them with friends and family. She gets along with every dog she meets..She kind of dosn't like small females like chihuahua's ..She is undershot .She has been in the house and crate trained. ..all her pups were healthy.As you know her peds are coming from game dogs,but she dosn't have a fighting bone in her body.She has been bred one other time in Texas to a Cigar dog.she has a male offspring in oakland and a female offspring in central Texas..

16. gameone

gameone Big Dog

My partner had a daughter of coachise had a underbite and was cold.I was told she started up when she was older she produced well thou..Boys up in North Florida stole her lowlifes..Yall know who ya are punks

17. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

now we know shes a cur and doesnt produce... why are you people encouraging buying this dogs as a "foundation dog" when it was obvious what she was in the first place

18. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Yeah, I think I'll wait and save my pennies for a better dog... LOL