1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on a ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dylan55555, Apr 13, 2018.

1. It's very hard to get serious folk to talk dog's..but I don't blame them!!!.......and I appreciate it when serious folk speak to me on here,and give me help.thanks to you all!!...and to you Pitbulldogs!.......

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  2. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

You're welcome buddy, as i said, i know a little about a little and i know that i don't know much! That is one thing that draws me to these dogs, you will forever be learning... i tend to get real bored when i figure something out lol...

Soze the killer likes this.
  3. Im not sure exactly what youre asking, I have previous experiences with bulldogs but not these dogs. And I haven't bought a puppy of this quality before but I did have one she was given to me by a friend who bought her and found her too much dog and was overwhelmed. But this is my first time buying a puppy from a breeder and I have known what kennel I wanted to buy a dog from for years but I'm just now in a place in my life where it's a good move.

4. I appreciate the help from everyone also.