1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

only a fool would give a DNA sample to a registry.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by benthere, Jun 15, 2010.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

whoa i see my newspaper, now i gotta check it out.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i dont get it, they got dna from dogs. how does that aid in preventing dog fighting?

4. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

they will accuse dog owners of "intent" because of the dog's DNA.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

IMO anyone who still reg dogs is a fool. this is nothing new because adba etc has been in bed with the government for a long time. any paper trail they can use they will hang you with it.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so because of his blood theylle nail you for intent, so folks need to stop postin this 1x 2x ch & roms shit.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

spendin all this time & money on dogs when we got real issues over in the gulf of mexico, yet theyre worried about dogfighting?

mexico looks lovely

8. So now it is the DNA behind your dog and not your individual actions with your dog that make you guilty of dog fighting?

:Insanity:

Just another bit of proof that the organizations that claim to be out "fighting for welfare of the animals" are really just trying to wipe out the breed.

I gotta go with LWG on this one too - I love animals - but we just seriously pretty much dealt a deathblow to the entire ecosystem over here in America and we are spending money on a f*cking canine DNA database?

How about we worry about the billions of gallons of oil leaking into the ocean right now instead? I mean hell, if we don't fix this problem soon there won't be any of us anyway. I think we have bigger things to worry about right now than collecting dog tissue samples and databasing it.... god damn.

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Most of our dogs have some common ancestor. So some of the DNA is bound to match. Even if it goes back sixty years. Sheer lunacy and people will go for it no questions asked.

10. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

I think the idea would be if they seize a fighting dog, they can try to get a DNA match and figure out who the sire and dam of the accused fighting dog are. Obviously some dogs have produced a ton of dogs and are going to come up often. Then they can go knock on the door of the owner of said producer with allegations of breeding/selling dogs for fighting purposes. It doesn't matter if the allegations hold up because they only need you in the tank for a couple hours to kill all of your dogs.

11. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Far from it...

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuckt ill take my chances wit the cartels over this fucked up government!

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

how far does the contract go sayin "no dogs are bred or sold for illegal purposes"?

14. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Yep, this is ludicrous.... Even the german shepherd people on another forum agree...

15. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

You guys are missing the point...

What they are going to do is try to TIE a dog to the scene of a dog fight using the DNA...

They bust Mike Vick, BUT what about all the dogs he went into. Well, they collect the DNA from the scene, and any dog who's DNA can be TIED to that scene WAS at that fight in the courts eyes. Weather you were there for a breeding or just to have a pig pickin...

DNA on file with a registry agency will have nothing to do with it as far as I know, as there is NO proof the breeder sent in the correct DNA to the registry...

BUT if the humane society show's up at breeder "x's" house, they can simply swab all the dogs and runn the DNA through CODA. If they get a match, breeder "x" is going to jail man...

You aint safe weather you DNA your dogs or not. Unless you stay away from illegal activity...

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

worrying times ahead.....moral of the story......if your doing anything illegal.....either stop....or destroy the evidence...:eek:

17. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

TG is a clever man, was ahead of his time, that's why he didn't want to send Frisco's DNA and now you all know why.

18. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

makes good sense sea serpant

19. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

just go to T.G.'s regestry:D

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I think people should have stopped doin that before this happened. Or at least left it at that and not be postin stupid stuff like "won in 1:27 over so and so's Take Me to Jail"