1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OLD USA videos

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Vladimir, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Vladimir

Vladimir Pup

Helo. Anyone fom here have old videos from USA? videos of Gr Ch Zebo, Dbl Gr Ch Tornado, Gr Ch Banjo ? Contact me in PM we can excenge some

2. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

if you don't mind, could you PM me any you find? i'd be willing to exchange the one flick i have in india. the dog in the video (heart attack) is dead anyway so no harm.

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

The few people I know of with large collections of matches aren't exchanging,they are selling

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

4. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

There is footage of Zebo in action??

5. Vladimir

Vladimir Pup

Yes, vs Greaser.

6. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

for how much?

7. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I have several videos from the US and a few international. I would be willing to trade for the zebo greaser match.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Clear pm box

9. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I need some old USA videos too..inbox me more detail cajun

Smoke42084 likes this.
  10. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Well fuck cajun take my money too

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I sent everyone pms about who too try and get in touch with

12. Kim S

Kim S Pup

Hey guys, Im a guy from norway. Really like to check out some old videos of matches from some of the best dogs in history that have been filmed. PM if you can help me.

13. Hey Cajun if this still holds true I wouldn’t mind a peek