1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old family red pups?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carson3535, Oct 8, 2004.

1. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

New Old family red pup?

Check out my new pup Old Family Red 3.5 months 28 lbs.

Blodlines are HEMPHILL, WILDER AND SORRELL parents are big dogs and hog runners in south Ga.

give me some thoughts on him.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2004
  2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

carson, check the links they have alot of kennels listed.i have seen some kennels on there with ofrn pups for sale. hope you find what you are looking for.:)

3. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

where are the links at do you mean the internet are on here

4. CRG

CRG Top Dog

on here. go to the top of this page and hit links and you will be able to search through kennels.

5. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Got A Old Family Red pup today he is 3.5 moths and chocolate. A guy called Big Dogs in south Ga. who hunts hogs had some nice big pups. Keep an Eye out for his growing days and years here are some pics

Attached Files:

6. hes nice.......