1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"old blood"

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by who, Oct 14, 2008.

1. who

who Top Dog

"old blood"

i was just wondering if anyone messes with old blood......llike Mayfield, Maloney, or something of the like?......just curious

2. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Re: "old blood"

I have some old Maloney blood.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Now I remember you mentor Don Mayfield ;)

Very nice guy as I remember LOL

4. who

who Top Dog

what maloney stuff you got?
    i got some sundance with some other anderson stuff

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Don't need it the last I heard lOl

6. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Macho!

Will never be available...from my yard, that is!

7. who

who Top Dog

i always thought that blood would go well with this tonka stuff......got a tonka/yellowjohn cross too.......POWER!!! but that sundance stuff is nice......my favorite maloney stuff

8. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

I think the Maloney dogs have a very good amount of ability and smarts, not to mention gameness! I too like them! I like them crossed with old school Eli!

9. who

who Top Dog

not to hot for that ELI stuff...... the only cross i seen of this particular line has been to some Tramp blood and some yellow john........ i would really like to get my hands on some Carr blood..... that would really tighten up that tombstone blood in there i think

10. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I know some that has some eli stuff. It works well for her.

11. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I know some that has some eli stuff. It works well for her.
    I got eli tudor and carver cross he is doing well.

12. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Who in a previous post you mentioned paper hanging and you have Maloney dogs? LOL! You might want to pull out those old Mayfield tapes where Maloney in his own words tells how he re-nigged on his deal with Tudor and that's why Tombstone's ped is incorrect. LOL!

I guess when the pot called the kettle black the pot never saw his reflection in a mirror. LOL!

13. who

who Top Dog

i know the story....lol...... maybe you should learn the truth too

14. btlover

btlover Pup