1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Okay Honestly....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by yoel, Jan 29, 2010.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I've read and heard about 100 times that a dog's mouth is as clean as clean gets but how is that possible? First of all my pup's breath is horrible and the places he licks on his body make me squirm when my alarm clock goes off in the morning (him licking the skin on my face off).

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

It's not cleaner it's just that dogs have bacteria in their mouth that allows them to handle all the shit they put in their mouth without getting sick but the germs that lie in there can be passed to humans and make us sick.

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

hmmmmmm..........i was always told they had medicine in there tongue!!...lol..i was told this when i was younger never really looked into

4. venom

venom Top Dog

this is the stuff people tell you to justify tounge kissin their dog lol

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Lmao..That's great

6. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol ive heard the whole healing thing as well thats why animals lick there wounds but idk if its true:dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss:

7. venom

venom Top Dog

they lick themselves without wounds too, just cleaning themselves.

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

they have the cleanest saliva of all. native americans used to have the dogs lick there wounds to clean em back in the day.

9. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I dont care what anyone says....dogs lick their asses all the time:dogtongue::dogkiss: and thats all i need to know

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

LOL @ Cheese

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

yeah im not about to let somethin lick me that licks its own crotch all day...LMAO...I'll just use soap instead.

12. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I asked a friend who is a dr. about the dog having a clean mouth thing. He said it was a myth. Dogs have very dirty mouths.

13. Elysium

Elysium Pup

A dog has plenty of bacteria in its mouth. The reason it was said that their mouths are clean is in relation to the fact that most bacteria is species specific.

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

idk about it having the cleanist mouth but i know they lick there wounds to clean them thats the only thing they can do they cant really doctor themselves with medicine :D but thats what we are for and no hell no i wont let a dog lick me after he licked his :butt:

15. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

I always let my dogs lick my wounds. They heal much faster. I don't really question it because I know it works. Gross as it may sound, it works.

16. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I hate dogs that lick too much anyway, so I keep their tongues far away from me lol

17. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

dogs dont have the cleanest mouth,they just have a cleaner mouth then humans..........i think

18. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I hope you aren't joking, because I completely agree! There is just something about puppy breath; it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think we all suffer from that! lol

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

same here only when i realize its actually a skunk then i get disgusted!
    trey knows what im talkin bout!;)