1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Why not just drive off, cable guy?

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Jun 10, 2015.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

not shocked by this. If you have fear of dogs, you're in the wrong line of work.

3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434184070.990692.jpg can anyone tell me what breed you think this we girl is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

5. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Wow not shocked eh! i guess you become numb to the enviornment and where your future is going America if you stand for nothing you will for anything you guys gotta quit eating that fast food what the hell is it feed your mind body and soul organic food. You guys are masters of conditioning the dogs. Do the same for yourselves plus you will look hotter at the beach not steroid hot but natural hot its even hotter. Somebody find that cable guy and give a good kick in the nuts so he cant make any more like himself