1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Teen explains why he shot pit bull with arrow

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Feb 20, 2013.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

2. coach

coach Big Dog

He is prob. lying but you never know... problem is he bragged about it.Makes me happy to see people holding him accountable.

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Don't believe him...sooner some-one punish's him the better,,,hope it happen's soon...little f**ker...

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

yes that gets me to him bragging about it. just remember every dog has his day

5. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Damn HSCC said they will push for community service but if your pitbull is on a chain that appears to thick they arrest you , take all your animals and then face you with a mandatory 5 year bid til you can prove yourself innocent !!! AIN'T THIS ABOUT A BITCH ?????

6. mixx

mixx Pup

hope he will get punished very hard

7. Serial-Killer in the making....

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

Hay dirtybump have a heavy chain on your dog. the law will put you in jail for 5 years where is that at up north like Detroit. and take all my animals to. That is messed up. I'm glad we don't have law like that here.

9. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

D63 I'm in Steeler country and yeah if someone should accusations and send them boys to your door and any stereotypical so called dog fighting things such as your dogs on heavy chains are noticed your goin to definately have a lot of questions to answer ! The witch hunt is real , believe me !!!