1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Tasered dog walker - before he was zapped - told park ranger he had a hear

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

OHMIDOG! : Tasered dog walker — before he was zapped — told park ranger he had a hear

More...

2. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

Re: OHMIDOG! : Tasered dog walker — before he was zapped — told park ranger he had a

should of been on a leash plain and simple! And lieing and arguing with the ranger ! If he would of had his dog on a leash out in the PARK!! It would not have happened . Leash laws have been around for a while now ! Not to smart !!

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Re: OHMIDOG! : Tasered dog walker — before he was zapped — told park ranger he had a

u not to smart fatcity.in fact u sound like a stupid cop.I guess u should be shot the next time u jaywalk or some dumb shit.Cause his dog was off leash he think that now give him the right to control the guy instead of just having him leash the dog and be done with it.He want him to jump through hoops to show him obedience.I hope he sue the shit outta them and win.

4. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

with a the laws the law attitude like that what u even doing here @Fatcity

5. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

check this out you are on the net ! You would never say that to my face you are cell soldier you cur and i will leave it at that any other post to this will be ignored lol

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

You got the wrong dude trust me.Clown

7. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

good stuff. I hate people who let their dog walk off leash in public places. I'd like to let my dogs eat 'em.