1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Jessica Simpson?s dog snatched by coyote

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Sep 15, 2009.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

[​IMG]Jessica Simpson’s designer dog was snatched by a coyote, and she hasn’t seen her since.
    Daisy, a Malti-poo (Maltese and poodle) was snatched right in front of her, Simpson announced on her Twitter page.
    “My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes,” tweeted Simpson. “HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!”
    Fans and fellow dog owners expressed sympathy to the 29-year-old singer, who reportedly has been searching for Daisy in her Los Angeles neighborhood, the New York Daily News reports.
    Simpson, who was just in Rio de Janeiro shooting her VH1 reality show “The Price of Beauty,” was given Daisy as a gift from her ex-husband Nick Lachey several years ago.

More...

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

:D:Dgosh, im so worried about her mutt

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It was a cute little dog,WAS being the key word.She ain't ever seeing that dog again.Just as well put the posters away.

4. beanieman

beanieman Banned

wel he's dinner :rolleyes:

5. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

My guess is that Malti-poo (Maltese and poodle), just became Multi-poo (from multiple coyotes). :eek:

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's what I figure happened,a little white fur in some coyote manure is all that's left of daisy.