1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Great Dane in Lady Gaga video dies

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

I’m not exactly gaga for Lady Gaga.*Call me old fashioned but I think the video above would have benefited from a little more of the Great Danes and a little less Gaga. Be that as it may, the reason Lady Gaga — who unfortunately doesn’t come in a decaffienated version — is making her first appearance on ohmidog! is because Rumpus, one of the two Harlequin Great Danes that appear in her music video “Poker Face,”* has passed away.

The five-year-old dog — the one on the right side in the video above,*who appeared as well in Lady Gaga’s “Love Game,”* “Paparazzi” and* “Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)” — died earlier this month after a Los Angeles hike.

The dog’s owner, Suzzane Kellher-Duckett, told TMZ the award-winning show dog’s death was unexpected. He showed no signs of injury and appeared to be in good health. Kelleher-Duckett says a necropsy was performed and results are pending.

Rumpus was also supposed to appear in Lady Gaga’s video for “Bad Romance,” but because of his death, his fellow co-star and mother, Lava, will now do the video.

More...